5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Toddlers Basketball Set
I bought this for my Grandson who is 16months old and it is perfect. He has it at the lowest height and it is the right height for him , he loves it ,also another great detail about this you can higher it as he grows ,so this is excellant and his Grandad doe s not now have to throw a ball into my garden flower baskets.
Published 8 months ago by jacqueline springett

2.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes Totsports Easyscore Basketball Set
Published on 31 Oct. 2012 by Wendy Bolt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Toddlers Basketball Set, 3 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 4 May 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports Easy Score Basketball Set (Toy)
Would definitely recommend for 2 year old and up. Our grandson loves this basketball set. Ver sturdy easy to use and has height adjustment to grow with the child.

2.0 out of 5 stars Little Tikes Totsports Easyscore Basketball Set, 31 Oct. 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports Easy Score Basketball Set (Toy)
Although the Little Tikes Totsports Easyscore Basketball Set appears to be quite sturdy, it is poorly designed. We use it in a toddler group for 2-3 year olds. Every time they touch the hoop it falls off because it only slots into place. We have had to tie it on with string to stop this happening. Our previous hoop (not Little Tikes) had a hinged hoop so it could be folded when not in use and did not fall off every time it was used.

5.0 out of 5 stars As much a toy for me as my son!, 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports Easy Score Basketball Set (Toy)
Love it, it's as much for me as my 2yr old son! We've got it indoors at the moment, and even without the base being filled it's pretty stable. Will fill it and put it in the garden in spring/summer. My son loves dunking any ball he can find, NBA here we come!

Please not that there is one 2 star review that mentions that the hoop falls off when you touch it...this person hasn't inserted the hoop into the slot properly. I thought the same yntil I noticed the hoop could be pushed further into the slot. You have to push it in really hard and then it clunks into place into the backboard very firmly, no chance of it falling off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good in the box!, 10 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports Easy Score Basketball Set (Toy)
This is for my grandaughters birthday which is just after Christmas. I know from experience that items are out of stock for a while after Christmas so now order in advance! I've opened the box and had a glance at the item. It looks very good and easy to put together but can't say more than that at the moment. The item arrived quickly and was well packaged.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for all the family but your child will like it too., 11 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports Easy Score Basketball Set (Toy)
Easy to fit together, it should last for a long time and will adapt as our child grows. Only issue is that as it's an outdoor toy and you need sand to put in the base not water (make sure you have dry sand as the holes in the base are tiny and a nightmare to fill with ordinary play sand).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great outdoor toy for a two year old, 18 Aug. 2014
mumof3boys (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports Easy Score Basketball Set (Toy)
Great for my two year old. Goes up high too so good for his two older brothers to play with him too. Easy to put together and is sturdy also. We put water in bottom to help weigh to the ground. Net appears to be fine so far also.

3.0 out of 5 stars Product was quick and easy to assemble, 2 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports Easy Score Basketball Set (Toy)
Came quickly but box was ripped and squashed and had obviously been opened at some point. Some of the plastic on the backboard was broken although did not effect use. Product was quick and easy to assemble.

4.0 out of 5 stars I find that adults enjoy this as much as the children, 21 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports Easy Score Basketball Set (Toy)
I find that adults enjoy this as much as the children. In fact the kids get bored before the adults. You might want to buy an extra basketball.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money and lovely present for a three ..., 5 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Little Tikes TotSports Easy Score Basketball Set (Toy)
Great value for money and lovely present for a three year old. Sturdy and fun for children. Fast service and well packaged. Very pleased.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›