5.0 out of 5 stars antiquax furniture polish
I have been using Antiquax furniture polish for 30 years. It is excellent at reviving tired wood, nourishing it, protecting it and making it shine. I bought this and three days later it was borrowed by a friend - I have not seen it since. Say no more ...
Published on 14 May 2012 by C. Wingent

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Not like original beeswax
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars antiquax furniture polish, 14 May 2012
C. Wingent - See all my reviews
This review is from: Antiquax 250 ml Original Wax Polish, Transparent (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, 26 Aug. 2012
I've had other types of wood wax polishes but this one is a much harder type. Brings out the patina of the wood very well. Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 15 Oct. 2012
This does an excellent job on your woodwork and has the benefit of leaving a lovely, clean smell around the house that doesn't remind you of a chemical factory!

5.0 out of 5 stars elbow grease to a deep shine, 21 July 2013
A second hand Parker Knoll nest of tables that I bought and treated to a good working over with this polish now looks better than new, with a deep gloss shine

5.0 out of 5 stars the best polish for the best furniture, 13 July 2013
I have used this polish for many years. I remember my mother using it when I was a child and I am glad that the tin is still the same design. It takes very little polish to achieve a really good shine and, unlike spray polishes, there is no build up as all the polish goes into the wood. My cleaning lady says it is the best polish she has ever used.

5.0 out of 5 stars I already have the brown now I have the Original, 8 Nov. 2013
I can recommend this product as I have used it a lot...I wax all my wood furniture, Kitchen units and marquitre pictures .. Protects the wood ...very useful if the wood gets condensation

5.0 out of 5 stars The best you can buy!, 22 May 2013
Mr. Gwynne D. James (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
No other wood polish comes anyway near this product for bringing the beauty of the wood out so well!
We have a 17th century oak desk and after a good,hard polish it was transformed!

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent product, 6 Dec. 2013
Bongo,Herts (Watford, Herts) - See all my reviews
This polish is exceptionally good and we use it on our leather furniture as well as cleaning shoes. A very good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine, 24 Mar. 2013
E. S. J. Larken "Jeremy Larken" (Chester, UK) - See all my reviews
On time and as advertised. xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx x

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the standard, 9 Jun. 2014
Don't buy alternatives, cheaper (or even more expensive) options; this is the one others are judged by or compared with

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›