4.0 out of 5 stars The Kingdoms and the Elves of the Reaches- My inspiration, 26 Jan 2003
I have currently only got and read the first book but I can say that it is brilliant. I am still in school and for my English I had to write either a short story or part of a novel, I chose the novel, after reading Lord of the Rings I went in search of another fantasy book to help me with my own. I found this and decided to buy it, I can say it is definately one of my most favourite books so far and I hope it will be for other people. The story itself is easy to follow and stirrs the imagiation. It starts off introducing the characters like any story does, Adrina, Vilmos, and Seth and thier different situtations. Robert Stanek's writing is able to describe scenes, people, and feelings in a way that doesnt take up whole pages but yet he decribes enough to get the imagination going. His characters are unique to all I have read in the past and I look forward to reading the rest of the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars ~* Magical *~, 19 Feb 2003
By A Customer
This is one of the best books I have ever read!! It is very fun... and in parts is actually funny. The story always makes you want to read more and more and more. You never want to stop to take a break!