5.0 out of 5 stars Pounding The Prison
Published 8 months ago by Mark Mellor

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced
After a few uncomfortable days breaking them in, these shoes turned out to be reasonably comfortable. The main downside for me was the fitting. Every pair of shoes I own are size 8 and fit perfectly; these however seem to be oversized. After only one week of use I now have excessive creasing of the material across my toes.
Published 19 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Pounding The Prison, 26 May 2014
Pounding The Prison in these shoes is as comfortable as it gets. However I did get a pair of cheap Gel insoles to replace the ones that were fitted originally. the Shoes are smart enough to get away with going out as smart dress (fitted with toe protectors). They are and all round great shoes and excellent value for money. So far after wearing them for 6 days a week, I would give them 10/10.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great shoes- sturdy and smart enough to wear to the office, 18 Jan. 2015
A Manning (London) - See all my reviews
These are great: they're tough and feel solid and dependable. They took a while to get used to due to the weight (sure it must be good for me!).
I ordered size 12. Normally I wear clarks size 1.5 extra wide or 12 standard. These are comprable thouh there was a bit of initial pressure on the side of my small toe which eventually wore down into shape (having been spoilt by softer clarks shoes). These CAT shoes feel like they're built to last (unlike my clarks shoes which are luicky to make it to 12 months).
I've only had the cat shoes for a few months so I'll see in a years time how they fare. But so far looking good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exellent, 1 Dec. 2013
Very good
I am on my feet all day at work these shoes did not pinch or rub great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit,tough enough, 16 Aug. 2013
I take a large size 10, these fit very well,almost no wearing in and first impressions suggest they are still quite resilient .

3.0 out of 5 stars Over priced, 11 Jun. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Confortable and nice looking, 16 May 2013
After 2 days since I received this shoes at home, I can say they are very comfortable, nice looking and hope I will wear for long time from now on.
4 stars just because the price is too high other wise seems to be very good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Aye, pretty good., 7 May 2013
They cut into the back of my heel a wee bit as a new boot will but in general, a pretty good boot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, good quality shoes, 8 Oct. 2014
Nice, good quality shoes, the upper edges could use some cushioning and feels itchy, but it would be better with time I hope.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct. 2014
Most comfy steel toe caps I've had .. Very happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 Nov. 2014
Darren Raven (Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
Good quality shoes for work, very comfortable,