5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Piece of Kit!
Published 23 months ago by Iktisman

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last more than 2 years
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Piece of Kit!, 28 Oct 2012
This review is from: Bentley BBQ Large Universal Waterproof Gas Charcoal Premium Cover Polyester Canvas with 4-5 Burner (Garden & Outdoors)
Every two years or so I have had to buy a new cover for my gas BBQ. These have normally been PVC that claimed to be UV protected and weatherproof. They have ended up to be neither which is why I have had to renew them every two years. This looks to be very different. It is heavy duty, well made and tailed to fit my somewhat large BBQ. The Velcro fixings work well and hopefully it will last me several years. Early indications are that this a good purchase decision and that my beloved BBQ will be protected for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cover fits Byron G350, 1 July 2014
This cover fits nearly perfectly Byron G350 which B&Q sell and can not supply cover for. It will do for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality heavy duty cover that resists the strongest gales, 27 Dec 2013
We've only had this a few weeks so can't judge it's longevity but I can judge it's ability to stay absolutely in place during the gale force winds we've been having over Christmas. Clearly a quality product and the only BBQ cover I've ever owned which hasn't looked like it will take off in the wind. Fabulous.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cover for a barbecue, 29 Jun 2013
Fits large barbecues.
We have a 4 burner unit with a side burner and a shelf.
This fits exactly and covers the gas cylinder too.
All in all, a good buy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last more than 2 years, 1 Jun 2014
I have bought two of these since 2011. The first lasted 18 months and the second 2 years. The problem is that the sun's UV rays not only makes the material fade but also become very brittle. Mine is now in need of replacement as moving it just causes it to break apart. I know that this is cheap but is something that you have to replace every 2 years good value? I shall try a different brand and see if there is an improvement. My BBQ is stored South-facing so gets the sun 100% - were it stored in the shade I am sure this cover would last a lot longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Perfect !, 28 May 2014
Mrs. S. Keyworth "Sarah" (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
The picture does not do this justice, its the best barbecue cover that I have honestly ever bought!
I recently bought a Swiss Grill 4 burner barbecue but didnt want to spend £50+ on the cover as I usually end up replacing them every 18 months or so. I am so glad that I found this on Amazon, it is so strong and well made, I can actually see this lasting for years! Really great product that you wont regret buying !

5.0 out of 5 stars Best BBQ cover you will buy, 18 Mar 2014
Over the years of replacing bbq covers I have found the best ever cover. It is strong and sturdy with the cover being large enough to cover the bbq and the gas bottle. Ties at the bottom are Velcro but are really strong and held all through the recent storms. Hangs well over the bbq so is also pleasing to the eye. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars top quality, 10 May 2013
much less flimsy than I feared. does the job excellently and fits easily over the bbq. should last several yars

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
Excellent we love it. Hope it does not fade or degrade. Only time will tell

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014