5.0 out of 5 stars Works very quickly!
I purchased this last week, after trying numerous ways to lose weight. i can't exercise at the moment due to physical problems, and hated being the weight that I had reached. On Monday I weighed 9stone, 10pounds, and my height is 5.5ft. I have tried so many different ways to lose weight - Capsiplex, Acai Berry capsules, a no-carb diet, Kaloss handcream, various body...
Published on 29 May 2010 by L. Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars Effective but not much
Worked okay as an suppressant but none long lasting, did not see any weight loss at all would not recomend
Published 12 months ago by natalie

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 3 May 2014
This review is from: Green Tea Fat Burner Liquid Soft Gel 30ct (Personal Care)
it didn't help me with my diet at all, took it for a week and i felt completely sick and i had headaches

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Green Tea Fat Burner Liquid Soft Gel 30ct (Personal Care)
Very good and satisfying product, I have been taking for a few months now and am continuously losing weight. However, due to the dosage the packets don't last long and it's quite expensive to keep buying and as soon as I run out the weight shoots back up again despite no changes in exercise or diet. However, would recommend them :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Oct 2013
This review is from: Green Tea Fat Burner Liquid Soft Gel 30ct (Personal Care)
Does what it says on the box. Is a great appetite suppressant. Only just started them but found that my appetite has lessened.

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt work, 4 April 2013
tablets was really big but easy to swallow as they was slippery ones and i didnt see any difference and if anything i out on more weight

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 24 Aug 2011
Really work's .... only been on them for a week an i have already lost weight ... no side affect's :) but every one's body is different so some may not find this product work's for them but i would recommend trying it ! im a mother of 2 so making time for regular exercise is not always possible although they do give me the run around lol ... so im thankful for this extra aid to losing weight ! thank u :) jo.c

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!!, 22 April 2012
I received the product in good time. Not the recommended longer time, much shorter than anticipated.
I bought 2 just in case, thought would see the effect with 2.

Just a slight weight loss, i could say probably you need to get a good 30 day package in order for someone to see a significant change. But on bowels movement, it was a first grade in that department.

I shall be purchasing another 2 to be on the safe side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!Totally works!, 23 Feb 2012
If you are looking for something to help you with your diet plan then THIS is the product for you! I recently started taking it and not only does it boost my energy but it makes me feel good.It helps very much when digesting food and,if you don't overuse it(which is inadvisable) it can totally make you more productive!I couldn't believe it,when the first day i took the pill, i wasn't feeling tired and i was more than just happy to do my work! Totally recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars fat burner i think not., 17 May 2011
not the best product not the worse. I wanted these tablets for extra energy and not really weight loss, gives you a little extra energy did not change my eating habits, takes a while to get into system by the time it does packet gone. The packet last a week so work out not that cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gives me that boost of energy and defiantly not thought about snacking at all!, 14 Jan 2013
I've been using these for a week now and they really do the job! Before I started using them I didn't have motivational to exercise and I always wanted to eat junk food so far I've been exercising daily and have been satisfied with just having healthy meals and not once have I had a snack, everyone should give it at least one try, everyone's body has different reactions to this.
Green tea drink also helps with your appetite and is really healthy for you :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Lost nothing., 12 July 2012
I've been taking these for a day and feel so utterly sick that I couldn't eat if I wanted to, so in that sense, they may work as a weight reduction aid. To be honest though, I feel so awful that I don't think I'll be taking them again. This is the only thing that I have changed in my diet/routine, so I know it to be because of the tablets.

Update; I took the whle pack and it made absolutely no difference. Avoid!

Green Tea Fat Burner Liquid Soft Gel 30ct