5.0 out of 5 stars engineers cd repair tool
this is a good tool to use to fix problems on laptops or desk tops fixes `faults and its got a lot of tools on it to use
Published 13 months ago by william kinsey

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed
Published on 19 Mar 2011 by Carisma

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, 19 Mar 2011
This review is from: PC Engineers Toolkit - PC & Laptop Recovery, Repair, Fix and Boot Disc for Windows XP/Vista/7 (DVD-ROM)
I bought this software in hope to make me understand how to find the fault when my computer goes wrong. On this disk is a load of different packages which help repair and find faults and correct them. Most are free but come with clauses. For example one program I downloaded was for updates on any hardware. eg.sound card, graphic card, any other drivers. You could only download 2 updates a day and in between each time you pressed to download you had to wait 30 seconds before it started to download. Most of the programs were old and many were redirected to the Cnet site where you can download free software anyway. Dont waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars engineers cd repair tool, 26 Jun 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite Happy, 13 Feb 2014
I know most of the reviews about this were bad but it worked fine for me. I was ready to buy a new laptop but made mine work fine again. It obviously depends on what is wrong with your computer. It defrags your sustem, fixed any issues with internet, speed, security and anything else that causes issues with you system. It scans and repairs. I am happy with it. All I would say is that is keeps trying to see you the upgrade but the freeware is fine.Worth the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the trouble....., 4 Feb 2012
I could have used the internet to find better software to solve my problem...what a fool!!!.. the title "PC Engineers Tool Kit" made me think this was the magic CD to solve all problems on my PC

3.0 out of 5 stars Confusing Software, 1 Mar 2014
This product was not what I expected, it was confusing on load and it did not have the utilities I expected or thought it had. Probably an ok Software if it had more instructions on how to use the disc with it instead of having to download it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the novice, 17 Feb 2014
I'm no techno bod but found this disc very helpful with getting my brother's pc back to a reasonable operating speed. Value for money? I would say yes, go for it.

2.0 out of 5 stars just pointless, 15 Feb 2014
please do not buy this as it did nothing for my pc but make noises and stop. recovery my foot

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent repair, 8 Feb 2014
Excellent repaired my laptop problem. I don't understand all the negative feedback if you read the instructions
The works well

4.0 out of 5 stars Provided a disc overwrite system, 1 Dec 2013
boady (Padstow, UK) - See all my reviews
Could not fix the Windows system, but did provide a variety of tools to make the disc unreadable, so I can pass it on without my private data being read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 29 Nov 2013
The disc came promptly and ahead of time.
It is easy to use and it has produced some good results for me.
I am well pleased.