on 15 June 2011
I thought this camera would be fantastic, but it seems a bit cheap looking to me. The LCD screen is grainy and I was not 100% happy with the product. Have taken a few pictures on it, and really wanted to send it back, but the company have made it very hard to do so. Next time, I'll try cameras out in a shop first. I would advise everyone else to do the same before commiting to buy online.
on 2 October 2014
Nice camera. Made a good present.
on 6 December 2015
Great camera
on 29 December 2011
Bought this for my daughter for christmas. It arived really quickly. and now she is using it I think its great, lovely camera, battery very good, clear pictures, easy to set up and use.
Would recommend it.
on 23 July 2011
I absolutely love this camera. It was a gift for my daughter's birthday and I only ever hear positive comments from her.
on 29 July 2011
i am very satisfied for one more time with my purchase.I have received it on time in a nice packaging .
on 19 April 2011
I was so excited to get the camera and try out the wide angle lens and 10X zoom. Well, the lens is great spec with a great range but the photos are all off focus and the colours and exposure is not great either, not at all as good as my old Sony Cybershot which is spot on every time. Strangely, the video quality was ok. Maybe I had a dud but I'll try the Panasonic Lumix instead.
44 comments|6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2011
Having fun getting to grips with it. takes nice pictures and I'm sure when I get the hang of it I will be very pleased with both myself and the camera
on 16 August 2011
I just take photo's and bought this camera as I dropped my last one, it's really good,takes brilliant pictures and the recording is so easy to use, I am well pleased.It came on time and was well wrapped, very happy.
on 19 December 2011
The camera is a Xmas present so has not yet been tried. However, the camera arrived very speedily and was securely wrapped