5.0 out of 5 stars Buff - ACE!
I bought this for my Dad as a Christmas present! I never know what to get and he has been looking for some sort of neck tie/slim scarf/bandana for ages but not seen anything he liked - he wanted something that is not bulky!
Published on 30 Dec 2009 by Mrs. Charlotte Heap

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Any Others ?
Published on 1 July 2012 by C. Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff - ACE!, 30 Dec 2009
Mrs. Charlotte Heap "Glammy Mammy" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I got the Buff as it is light weight, yet still warm, and 'not in the way bulky' and he loves it!! Very versatile...and I have just ordered another one from Amazon as he was so pleased, this time in colour! :-)[Buff Original Multi Function Headwear - Black]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Oct 2010
This is my second Buff - the "Marroc Graphite" pattern is really nice, much nicer than it looks in the picture. I recommend it over the plain black!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 2 Dec 2010
The buff is just as described. My son and I had previously watched a video showing it's versatility. It was delivered as it said it would be and my son is pleased with the purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars headwear, 17 April 2012
this multifuctional headwear is great and very good when one has 'hair problems' they can cover anything...even the lack of hair !!
Wash and wear no trouble and comfortable to even wear in bed .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for all the snow!, 20 Jan 2010
Bought this for out dog walking in the snow and cold. Didn't go for the polar type - just wanted something to keep the cold wind off my neck and face without getting too hot. This does a perfect job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, 1 Feb 2014
I bought this mainly to run in during the colder months of the year. I decided to go with a Buff rather than a hat because they're so diverse, I can easily wear it around my head to keep my ears warm and then slip it on my wrist when I get back. I haven't been disappointed at all, it's easy fitting and easy to wash.

The only thing to keep in mind is that this particular material is very thin and I can't imagine using it for skiing etc.

I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys outdoor hobbies, as I can imagine it would come in useful in many situations

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential, 17 Nov 2013
I love this 'Buff' as it has made my runs more comfortable. It keeps me warm during winter runs but not too hot. If I need to take it off mid-run it's thin enough to put in a pocket or tuck it in with my running bottles. There's no irritating stitching and there's a good choice of designs.The only thing I'm aware of is that it's becoming slightly frayed at the edges, nothing too bad at them moment but hope it doesn't get worse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great as always - but Amazon!!! What so much packaging?, 19 Aug 2012
D. Hipkiss (UK) - See all my reviews
BUFF's are great, such a simple idea, but perform perfectly, having a shaved head I always use a buff only holiday in sunnier climes, there's nothing better, highly recommended.

The ONLY disappointment with this was the ridiculous amount of packaging used by Amazon to send it to me, it could have fitted into an a4 envelope, but came in a large 'Amazon' box, that could probably have fitted around 20 buffs in and it was stuffed with packing paper to make up the space in the box, A TOTAL WASTE!

Will I buy another buff? DEFINITLEY! Will I buy it from Amazon NO WAY!

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Any Others ?, 1 July 2012
C. Robertson - See all my reviews
What is there to say about a tube of material that you pull over your head and use to keep your neck draught-free? It is soft and comfortable, it covers my neck, and I would think, my face & head if required.The material is soft & comfortable to wear. I know that there are probably hundreds of different designs, thicknesses etc. of Buffs for different purposes, but for a basic one such as this,it does the job, but so would loads of other makes at a cheaper price.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 29 Jun 2012
protected me nice. made me warm nice. nice colour. nice buff. nice. nice style. nice nice. nice warm nice. buff nice

Buff Original Multi Function Headwear