5.0 out of 5 stars Buff - ACE!
I bought this for my Dad as a Christmas present! I never know what to get and he has been looking for some sort of neck tie/slim scarf/bandana for ages but not seen anything he liked - he wanted something that is not bulky!
Published on 30 Dec. 2009 by Mrs. Charlotte Heap

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Any Others ?
Published on 1 July 2012 by C. Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Buff - ACE!, 30 Dec. 2009
Mrs. Charlotte Heap "Glammy Mammy" (Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I got the Buff as it is light weight, yet still warm, and 'not in the way bulky' and he loves it!! Very versatile...and I have just ordered another one from Amazon as he was so pleased, this time in colour! :-)[Buff Original Multi Function Headwear - Black]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 Oct. 2010
This is my second Buff - the "Marroc Graphite" pattern is really nice, much nicer than it looks in the picture. I recommend it over the plain black!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 2 Dec. 2010
The buff is just as described. My son and I had previously watched a video showing it's versatility. It was delivered as it said it would be and my son is pleased with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ingenious, 12 Feb. 2013
I'm not a fan of baseball caps and have been on the lookout for something else for a while. I saw these for sale and watched the videos posted on their site about how they can be worn and decided to try one.

The material is very thin and stretchy, which isn't a criticism. It's supposed to be that way. The tube of material has no seams and fits very snugly over my head (remember to remove glasses before putting it on, like I didn't!).

As the advertising blurb says, this can be worn in lots of different ways and my son and I have had a lot of fun trying them all. If you watch the videos, it's really easy to figure most of them out.

I'm a baldy and really wanted this for wearing in the sun, to protect my head which burns in minutes and the back of my neck. Having tried various ways of wearing it, the Buff does fit well enough to cover my head and neck, which is perfect.

Downsides? The only thing that might be a bit irritating, if I'm being picky, is to do with the edges of the material. At the ends of the tube, the material is merely cut off. What I mean is, there's no stitched hem or seam. Although the material doesn't fray as a result, it does get into a roll. It naturally seems to want to roll up around the edges and I found myself constantly smoothing it out. This is about the only criticism I can level at the Buff and only in order to make this review balanced.

For the price, this will make a good bandana style head covering for me in summer. They make dozens of different print patterns and I can imagine this will become a bit of a collection for me.

I'd give this 9/10. It's well designed and has some ingenious uses for such a simple item of clothing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for all the snow!, 20 Jan. 2010
Bought this for out dog walking in the snow and cold. Didn't go for the polar type - just wanted something to keep the cold wind off my neck and face without getting too hot. This does a perfect job.

4.0 out of 5 stars headwear, 17 April 2012
this multifuctional headwear is great and very good when one has 'hair problems' they can cover anything...even the lack of hair !!
Wash and wear no trouble and comfortable to even wear in bed .

4.0 out of 5 stars Great as always - but Amazon!!! What so much packaging?, 19 Aug. 2012
D. Hipkiss (UK) - See all my reviews
BUFF's are great, such a simple idea, but perform perfectly, having a shaved head I always use a buff only holiday in sunnier climes, there's nothing better, highly recommended.

The ONLY disappointment with this was the ridiculous amount of packaging used by Amazon to send it to me, it could have fitted into an a4 envelope, but came in a large 'Amazon' box, that could probably have fitted around 20 buffs in and it was stuffed with packing paper to make up the space in the box, A TOTAL WASTE!

Will I buy another buff? DEFINITLEY! Will I buy it from Amazon NO WAY!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for running, 1 Feb. 2014
I bought this mainly to run in during the colder months of the year. I decided to go with a Buff rather than a hat because they're so diverse, I can easily wear it around my head to keep my ears warm and then slip it on my wrist when I get back. I haven't been disappointed at all, it's easy fitting and easy to wash.

The only thing to keep in mind is that this particular material is very thin and I can't imagine using it for skiing etc.

I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys outdoor hobbies, as I can imagine it would come in useful in many situations

3.0 out of 5 stars Better Than Any Others ?, 1 July 2012
C. Robertson - See all my reviews
What is there to say about a tube of material that you pull over your head and use to keep your neck draught-free? It is soft and comfortable, it covers my neck, and I would think, my face & head if required.The material is soft & comfortable to wear. I know that there are probably hundreds of different designs, thicknesses etc. of Buffs for different purposes, but for a basic one such as this,it does the job, but so would loads of other makes at a cheaper price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent pice of must have kit, 29 Oct. 2011
Have had one for 12 years. Recently bought another.

Theyre very stretchy yet retain their tightness. Colours last.

Ideal for running- not too hot yet enough to stop the wind blast on the forehead.

Used for a neck warmer on the motorbike theyre invaluable.

Even more so if you cant be bothered to comb your hair-use one of these as a beanie/bandana when you nip out.

Highly reccomended. Just search gloably as theres more designs outside of the UK :)

Buff Original Multi Function Headwear