5.0 out of 5 stars A jigsaw full of memories
A great jigsaw well made as Gibson jigsaws always are. Lost count of all the long forgotten items I spotted while we were completing thie puzzle.
Published on 8 Sep 2011 by Lady k

3.0 out of 5 stars grandfather work shed
found it not suitable for me but the puzzle in its self was fine. may be to serious for my standard.
Published 8 months ago by paul

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift., 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Gibsons Grandad's Workshop Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces) (Toy)
Arrived in superb condition, packaged well. Jigsaw itself was fun to do, challenging. I bought it as a chirstmas presentand was received well by its recipient.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super puzzle, 19 Feb 2013
I love this puzzle, not least because of all the memories it evokes, I have worked for at least 2 of the companies featured! good quality pieces and a pleasure to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandad's Workshop 1000 piece jigsaw, 15 Feb 2013
Brilliant puzzle although it took me nearly 3 weeks to complete as its probably 40 years since I had attempted a 1000 piece puzzle as I usually do 500 pieces but I loved the subject as it reminded me of my Dad and his workshop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, 1 Feb 2013
The couple I gave this to love doing jigsaws and were delighted with this one as the husband has a workshop and they have a granddaughter, a bit younger than the little girl depicted here.

I'm sure it will give them much pleasure doing this puzzle together.

5.0 out of 5 stars jig saw, 6 Jan 2013
I love to do thoose puzzle, at night when I can not sleep I sit down and puzzle for a couple of hour

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 28 Nov 2012
Mrs. J. Hunt (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this jigsaw because it reminded me of my Dad's shed. Lots of the items in the picture were in his shed! The jigsaw comes in a sturdy box. I am looking forward to completing it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandad's Workshop, 14 May 2012
Lovely jigsaw to do. Colour is love and bright which it makes it even better. Good quailty jigsaw but you do always get this with Gibsons jigsaw. Highly recommend this jigsaw and would be one I would do again and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandad's Workshop Jigsaw, 19 Mar 2012
Excellent jigsaw ... enjoyable to complete and wonderful picture when finished, a real trip down memory lane!
Made of strong durable card, as with all Gibsons jigsaws .. a pleasure to work with and highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandads workshop Jigsaw puzzle, 5 Feb 2012
This was a delightful puzzle to do, good quality sturdy pieces and the seller delivered very quickly. These old nostalgic pictures bring back so many happy memories of when I was a little girl, I think this is what makes it more enjoyable to do. My girls even joined in, I think they did more than me, so as a result I will be taking it apart and will be doing it all by my self.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lydia, 4 Jan 2012
I love the detail in this puzzle, so many childhood memories with the shed contents. Difficult to leave alone as you can`t wait to find the next piece of puzzle. I fully recommend this product but don`t expect to get any housework done the puzzle is more relaxing.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›