on 27 June 2014
These Gibson’s puzzles have such great pictures with lots going on, if you keep them set out you will find all your visitor just have to stop and do some whenever they pass it.
on 14 October 2014
My grandparents live on a canal boat so I can't wait to give this canal boat puzzle to them for Christmas there gonna love it!! :) arrived quickly I love it, it's perfect!!!
on 23 November 2013
Arrived within the week. Love this item, Lovely colours and very happy with purchase. Would certainly buy another of this make; I have my eye on a few.
on 26 December 2013
Fabulous subject. Reminiscent of family canal holidays. Many hours of enjoyment. Good bright colours. Would highly recommend for family fun.
on 11 April 2013
Lovely and detailed puzzle keeps my wife happy during the evening when there is nothing worthwhile watching on TV so that means most nights..
on 14 March 2014
I love doing jigsaws and my favourites are gibsons,this one is one of my best because because we had a narrow boat a few years ago
on 6 January 2014
Bought this for my Grandad for Christmas. The colours are beautifully vivid and the picture is lovely. He really enjoyed it :-)
on 6 January 2016
Another brilliant jigsaw puzzle from Gibsons, in our sheltered housing complex we get through loads of puzzles here.
on 13 December 2013
Sorry to have to say the same thing over and over again, but there is nothing I don't like about these puzzles.
on 5 May 2014
I have not managed to complete this yet as only do it when I get chance. It is proving to be quite difficult.