Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now

on 18 January 2012
There are two 500 piece jigsaws in this box so they are very good value for money. The pieces are all sturdy and good quality. The colours on the pictures on the box matched the jigsaw pieces and this was a bonus as I have had other makes of jigsaws where the colours dont match and this is very off putting.

The Gibson jigsaw was well packaged with a little slip inside in the unlikely event that a piece was missing, which I have never had to use in all the many years I have been completing Gibson jigsaws. Also included was a useful catologue of their other jigsaws of various sizes which I found useful to look through and find out which others they had in the 500 piece range.

I would recommend any Gibson Jigsaws and in particular these two as they have a nice outdoor scene and a cosy farmhouse kitchen and were in the medium difficulty range.

Gibsons The Kitchen Garden Jigsaw Puzzles (2x500 Pieces)
I really like Gibsons jigsaw puzzles and I have already bought "The Magic of the Seasons" and "The Village Green". I like the multipacks as I think they are good value. This pack provides 2 quality jigsaws, both with attractive pictures. I found one of the jigsaws - the kitchen - easier than the one of the garden which was definitely more challenging. I enjoyed doing them and will keep them to do them again in the future. I certainly intend to buy more Gibsons puzzles in future. I have my eye on "The Milkman's Round" and "The Postman's Round". I am happy to recommend these to fellow puzzlers.
on 5 June 2011
Bought this gift for my mother, who has just started getting 'into' doing puzzles. Apparently only this 'make' will do!!! She was very pleased and the gift was well received.
on 27 April 2011
Gibsons usual excellent quality puzzle. Not one of the hardest to complete but sometimes that's pleasing as you feel a sense of achievement instead of dispondency ! Would make a really nice gift.
on 11 September 2011
these jigsaw are great i dont find them hard they are just great i like the colours in them i have got quite a few of the 500 ones and i have not had a problem with any of them and it is nice and thick
on 18 May 2013
Great double jigsaw. I don't like landscapes, seascapes, pictures of cute dogs/cats etc. Although some are lovely to look at they tend to be boring, in my opinion, to actually complete as as a jigsaw. I prefer pictures where there is lots going on as it makes them more interesting. These two were ideal and thoroughly enjoyed them
on 8 February 2012
I bought this jigsaw for my elderly parents for something to do on a cold winters day as they both love jigsaws. Lovely jigsaw and very fast delivery.+
on 21 February 2013
Like these two very much. Not too difficult and pleasing to complete. 500 pieces is a nice option sometimes, when not enough time for 1,000.
on 16 April 2013
The pictures here are very cute. The puzzle with the indoors picture is very easy and the other one is more challenging.
on 20 December 2012
I really love Gibsons jigsaws. I like the 2 puzzles in a box, and that they are not to easy.