4.0 out of 5 stars It's the dog's!
Published 23 months ago by Hal Marshall

3.0 out of 5 stars price
The product was a part present , so not sure what the quality is lie , but be aware that the price on the advert £5.72 is not the price you end up paying , more like £9 + , which , at best , is deceitful , not good
Published 13 months ago by kenn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's the dog's!, 14 Jan 2013
This review is from: Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces) (Toy)
I bought this for a seven year old girl who is a fan of both jigsaws and dogs. All the same, I was secretly hoping she would have immense difficulty in completing it and would need to call upon me to 'assist' her. Well, call upon me she did, although I think she took pity on me more than anything else. In retrospect, I was probably pawing at the box and whining - probably not unlike one of these dogs. For my part, I did manage to resist the temptation to simply shove her out of the way and take over. We actually made for quite an effective little team, finishing the thing in about three hours.

I found it to be an enjoyable, though still moderately challenging, jigsaw. The pieces are fairly small and some of them were not cut out too well. Plus, a lot of the pieces fit quite nicely into places they have no business being which can lead to some confusion, particularly where the grass is concerned. The black labrador poses a particularly tough canine challenge all of its own and was in fact the last bit to be completed. Nevertheless, the puzzle was fun to do and it was especially fun to complete it alongside a thoroughly paid up member of the dog-loving fraternity. Someone who can see that mischievous Yorkie with the upturned vase and not immediately think about the damage that water must be doing to the floorboards. Someone who can see that Wire Fox Terrior with the shredded newspaper and not immediately worry about the crossword. Someone who can see that adorable little Westie hiding under the rug and not immediately imagine themselves tripping over the thing and toppling head first down the stairs. I think this jigsaw has given me an insight into a whole new world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely puzzle, 2 May 2012
Mrs. L. Haines (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces) (Toy)
I got this for my daughters recent birthday although a teenager she stills loves jigsaws. It was most enjoyable to complete.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 29 Jun 2014
This review is from: Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces) (Toy)
Very poor quality jigsaw. Pieces don't fit very well and picture is very poor quality. Bought for sick daughter who was extremely disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle, 2 May 2014
This review is from: Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces) (Toy)
Another one for one of my Granddaughters for Christmas. I haven't seen the finished article but I know it was well received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gibson's puzzles are great, 26 April 2014
This review is from: Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces) (Toy)
Thought the puzzle was perfect for my grandson,he's right into it with a great topic ,would certainly buy again if desired

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzled, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces) (Toy)
I adore these jigsaws such very pretty designs, great quality will last a long time. well priced and service on delivery brilliant well done.

5.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces) (Toy)
Bought as a present for a gentleman with dementia who needed a simple picture, large pieces and a good picture to follow on the box, this is exactly what he got and he was thrilled. It would be very suitable for small children starting out on puzzles.

5.0 out of 5 stars X, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces) (Toy)
My nan loved this at Christmas it was good in price and it made my nan happy that's the main thing thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Wagging Tails Jigsaw by Gibson, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces) (Toy)
Love dogs so enjoyed this puzzle. Each dog could be done as a small picture then all joined together. Not as easy to do as it sounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Next step, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Gibsons Wagging Tails Jigsaw Puzzle (500 Pieces) (Toy)
My 7 year old loves doing jigsaws and wanted to up the ante. Her message to Santa was quite simple 'more difficult please'. So, I got her this one and another similar one, which I know she will be able to do eventually. The trick, I found out ages ago, is to make the subject matter irresistible to a kid and she's dog barmy. Sorted.
Also, there is'nt more than a hint of sky, which is majorly important for holding the attention of a child.
Nice puzzle, can't wait to see it done.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›