4.0 out of 5 stars could have been longer
i enjoyed this book,lets you know peter alot better,and why he is so closed off,was a wee bit sad,my only complaint is was a bit short,took a hour to read and theres quiet a few spelling mistakes,would recommend this for mba lovers.
Published on 20 Mar 2011 by g.dalton

3.0 out of 5 stars Letters to Elise
This was good but I felt it was a bit rushed at the end. I was left feeling - so was that it?
Published 11 months ago by K. Stewart

4.0 out of 5 stars could have been longer, 20 Mar 2011
This review is from: Letters to Elise: A Peter Townsend Novella (My Blood Approves) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good : ), 18 July 2013
Love it, gives a good insight into peter! Interesting how it started with peter and ezra and how there live's moved on!

3.0 out of 5 stars Letters to Elise, 17 July 2013
K. Stewart (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Insight, 1 April 2013
Shelly (Cardiff, S Wales) - See all my reviews
This was a good book giving more insight to Peter. You also realise why he's so awful to Alice & Jack & somehow this makes him more endearing. Can't wait for the rest of the series to come out on Kindle.

5.0 out of 5 stars peter...., 18 Jan 2013
Loved this short story,understood Peter's character so much better through this book than the first three novels of My Blood Approves.The strong feelings Peter has towards Ezra,Elise and his own family are touching and sad.Peter was definitely my favourite character but after reading this book i love him even more.He's too good for Alice!

5.0 out of 5 stars So sad but so well written!, 10 Aug 2012
I loved this book. As plain and simple as that. I have read it about four times, and I cried every time I read them. I will try not to give much away, but it is an insight into just how much Peter has lost and how much you hope he gets it all back.
It was written in an interesting style that really does make you think.
I have to say though, it has made me dislike Jack just a little bit more, but I always pick favourites in books I read.
This book was the perfect companion to the series and I don't think it was too short, because it covered all the main points in Peter's new life as a vampire, right up to the present day.
I can't wait to read the last book in the MBA series, although I did read a spoiler on Amanda Hocking's blog, so I know what happens, but I can't wait all the same and I hope Peter finds happiness after all that he's been through.
Definitely recommended, and read all of Amanda Hocking's books! Especially the MBA series, and I quite liked Hollowland and Hollowmen :) x

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read., 29 Aug 2011
This is a very short book, designed to give greater depth to Peter, a Vampire in the Blood Approves series. I bought this book as Peter was my favourite vampire and the one that I hoped that Alice would choose over Jack. It s an interesting read but it didn't really live up to it's potential. I do enjoy Amanda Hocking's work and consider myself a fan, but just feel that the book could have been better if the book had been made longer and more detailed.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it!, 1 Aug 2011
as of all of amanda hockings books this is fantastic but you need to read the my blood approves series first before reading this!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 8 April 2011
Not as good as the other books in the series, although still okay. Didn't really explain as much as i thought it would

5.0 out of 5 stars Team Peter!, 14 April 2011
Book Passion for Life (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This was AMAZING! I love Peter's character but this book helped me love his character even more! I truly loved this story!

I'm glad it gave me an insight to Peter's life before he was turned and how he met Ezra. I enjoyed reading about his feelings toward Ezra & Mae because of the brother/sister bond they shared and how Peter struggled once Elise had died.

The letters that shocked me the most, was were Peter describes his feelings towards Jack - so full of love and happiness, like a father/son relationship instead of a brother relationship. But I couldn't help feeling incredibly sad towards Peter, as I feel he has done a lot to give Jack the happiness he believes he deserves by letting Alice go. In the series Jack has treated Peter so bad that I can't help dislike Jack that little bit more.

After reading the last entry to Peter's letters, it has left me excited about what is next to come in the fifth and final book.

As i've said before, I really hope Alice see what's right in front of her eyes and pick Peter instead of Jack as they are truly meant to be.