5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin
Works perfectly in my Golf Mark VI with my old 30GB ipod, fits under the armrest thanks to the 90deg connector - no negatives
Published on 30 April 2012 by grouch

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst purchase ever!!!
Worst product I have ever purchased broke within 5 minutes of getting here the part that goes into the iPod broke which resulted in breaking the iPod so not only has this cost me the money for buying the product I now have to pay for the iPod to be fixed as the inside part has completely fallen out due to this awful product do not buy
Published 2 months ago by B

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 30 April 2012
This review is from: MDI AMI MMI CABLE Adapter Connect iPod 3G | 3GS | 4 | 3 Generation/ iPhone to AUDI A4 A5 S5 A6 A8 Q7 / VW Volkswagen Jetta GTI GLI Jetta Passat CC Tiguan Touareg EOS (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Saved me a small fortune, 5 Nov 2011
Lee Crook - See all my reviews
Just bought an Audi A5 2.0 TDI S-Line but no lead provided for my iPod. Audi wanted to charge me over 50 quid for the lead but I found this one for £16.99. Works brilliantly so many thanks for saving me a small fortune.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst purchase ever!!!, 21 Sep 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 10 July 2014
Bought to connect an iPod Classic in a Mk6 Golf. Does what it says it will do, works perfectly. Has the click-lock on the 30-pin plug like the old iPod cables, so it stays locked in place when connected. Neat little cap attached to cable to fit on the 30-pin plug should you bed it to keep it clean when not in use. Side connection on Mdi plug so it doesn't foul the armrest lid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 23 Jun 2014
I bought this to go in my VW golf, it fits perfectly and looks to be good quality. I'm glad I got this one and not the £42 one I was quoted by VW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product delivered on time!, 24 April 2014
It is an excellent product compatible with Audi A3 Sline audio interface to connect IPod classic.
I would recommend this product to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 8 April 2014
When I collected my new VW, I needed a cable for my ipod and was quoted £42. When I checked out this buyer it was fraction of the cost, arrived quickly and worked perfectly. Thank you

1.0 out of 5 stars fell apart after one week, 23 Mar 2014
After having this product for one week, the plastic casing around the connector that goes into the ipod etc, fell apart. This left the cables exposed and eventually they all broke off as well. Granted it is not an expensive product but I expected it to last longer than it did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Audi media cable for iPhone, 16 Feb 2014
Is perfect and does exactly as needed to link my iPhone for music in my Audi, the price and quality is perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 11 Feb 2014
Product fell apart after 3 days, iPad does not work on it and music does not play through car, very poor build

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›