5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant sized bag
Published on 17 Aug. 2011 by Manda

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
Not great stitching came away after only 4 weeks of use. Wouldn't recommend based on quality.
Published 1 month ago by sarah saunders

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant sized bag, 17 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy Changing Bag (Red) (Apparel)
I love it! Great bag for taking out with baby. Lovely colour, good size but not too big (my husband wanted his own 'man bag' when taking baby out so he has a slouchy bag, which is too big for me and plain in colour). This style is great and I would also continue to use this as a normal bag once baby is older. It has 4 internal pockets, 2 external pockets on either side as well as a pocket along the front. Really lightweight and easy to carry by the shoulder strap. Definately glad I bought this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag:), 7 July 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy Changing Bag (Red) (Apparel)
Great lightweight bag! It's not too bulky but there is plenty of room inside for all the bits and bobs I need for my 10 month old. Love its colour and style with all its pockets. One feature I really like is that it can attach it to the handle of my pushchair, nice and securely. Would recommend this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 28 July 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy Changing Bag (Red) (Apparel)
Ideal sized bag, bought when baby was 3 weeks old after first cheaper bag purchased handle split. I am able to carry nappies, wipes, changes of clothes, 2 bottles and tommee tippee flask with ease as well as my own large purse. Bag is lovely quality and stroller straps are really handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy Changing Bag (Red) (Apparel)
Bag is fabulous but it took 3 weeks to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 9 July 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy Changing Bag (Red) (Apparel)
Such a great quality baby bag, can't believe was such a bargain. Baby matt is of a high quality too and folds and fits nicely. Everything I need and more fits in. Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy Changing Bag (Red) (Apparel)
I bought this when my little one was 18 months. My only regret it that I've not had it since he was born! If I'd have known how long a change bag was to be my handbag I'd have bought this from the off!

5.0 out of 5 stars Changing bag..., 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy Changing Bag (Red) (Apparel)
Nice big changing bag, i can put so much in it without it looking too bulky. The colour is nice too!

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 5 Dec. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Wonderful 11 Months On!!, 11 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy Changing Bag (Red) (Apparel)
Bought this bag a little before the birth of my baby almost a year ago. I was advised any bag with lots of pockets would do and not to bother with a more expensive 'changing bag' but am so glad i didn't follow that advice. The bag looks as good as ever. It's bright, extremely well made, very practical and easy to clean. Straps fitted perfectly over bars of our Quinny and then later on the stroller. Lots of compartments inside and out. Fully lined. I never use the bottle holder thermal thingy as I breastfed but imagine this would come in handy otherwise. It's just the right size to fit everything in without being too bulky. Worth every penny already and still like new. Very happy customer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mrs, 30 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy Changing Bag (Red) (Apparel)
Bag great, roomy, bright, smart, lots of pockets. Change mat could be bit bigger and perhaps another pocket on front of bag. Would highly recommend

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Babymel Big Slouchy Changing Bag (Red)