4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bag, 14 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki) (Apparel)
I had the free from boots nappy bag first of all but bought this as I needed a bigger bag to hold food pots and bits when we started weaning.

This is quite expensive for a changing bag but I love it. In all the baby groups I go to I have only noted one other person with this bag and its a cheaper but still lovely alternative to a pacapod.

The changing mat is the only thing I don't really like. One side is the patterned laminate and the inside is like squishy nylon. I prefer changing mats to be totally wipe clean and if your baby pee- peed on this, i think you'd have to hand wash the whole thing.

I like the velcro outer pockets for just shoving my wallet in when the bag is hung on my pram.

UPDATE 20 MONTHS ON:

i use this bag daily. Both side pocket seams have unraveled on one seam only, luckily the rear seams on both ends of bag. I contacted babymel and they said it was outside warranty but I tried to sew this myself and I am fairly happy with the results. I used cream thread and a heavy needle. The cream thread blended in with the swirl print but not perfectly. I didn't have olive thread and this would have worked really well. im still using this very happily as no other wear to base or anywhere else on bag. i heavily used the side pockets by stuffing water bottles ans large sippy cups in them.

i am still happy with this bag and 20 months on love that its a modern print and not too twee for a baby bag. the wipe clean fabric is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag!, 6 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki) (Apparel)
This bag is really great. I now have a newborn and a toddler who is getting potty trained and this bag fits it two sets of clothes for each, a lunchbox, bottle for the little one, drink for the toddler and mum and room for all that other stuff you need (purse, wipes, nappies, a few toys!!). The only thing it hasn't got is a small zip pouch for maybe a calpol sachet and lip salve for mum. But all you need is a zip pouch of your own to throw in there too and it's pretty much perfect! Oh and it's waterproof too but very stylish as everyone asks where I got it from!

5.0 out of 5 stars Back saver!, 31 May 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki) (Apparel)
After struggling for over a year with different bags (including one twice the price) I bought this; and I'm so glad I did. Good size, well designed and the Stroller Straps are fantastic. Wish I'd got it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy and pretty, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki) (Apparel)
I decided to buy a changing bag for my second baby just to be more organise when I go with my baby and toddler around. The bag is pretty and also fits comfortably all that you would need for two babies. It fits perfectly in the pram handle. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 16 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki) (Apparel)
I love this bag it has loads of room - I can easily fit a couple of changes of clothes toys food and bottles. I love the clever fixing it has to attach it to the buggy. I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical & stylish, 26 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki) (Apparel)
I love this bag. I looked at lots of changing bags & I kept going back to this one. It is practical as fits everything in that you need & is wipe clean but it looks stylish. Not a bad price too. Would highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 12 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki) (Apparel)
Really pleased with this bag lots of space although a few more internal pockets would be useful. Overall very happy with my purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent bag, 10 April 2014
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki) (Apparel)
I have been using this bag for 3 months and its lovely, great size easy to attach to the pram and looks great

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, perfect size and lots of compartments, 6 May 2015
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki) (Apparel)
Love it, perfect size and lots of compartments. Can't wait for our little lady to arrive so I can use it!

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 7 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki) (Apparel)
Excellent product and service... I love my new purchase after spending ages researching new and practical baby bags xx xx

Babymel Big Slouchy (Khaki)