on 14 November 2011
I had the free from boots nappy bag first of all but bought this as I needed a bigger bag to hold food pots and bits when we started weaning.

This is quite expensive for a changing bag but I love it. In all the baby groups I go to I have only noted one other person with this bag and its a cheaper but still lovely alternative to a pacapod.

The changing mat is the only thing I don't really like. One side is the patterned laminate and the inside is like squishy nylon. I prefer changing mats to be totally wipe clean and if your baby pee- peed on this, i think you'd have to hand wash the whole thing.

I like the velcro outer pockets for just shoving my wallet in when the bag is hung on my pram.

UPDATE 20 MONTHS ON:

i use this bag daily. Both side pocket seams have unraveled on one seam only, luckily the rear seams on both ends of bag. I contacted babymel and they said it was outside warranty but I tried to sew this myself and I am fairly happy with the results. I used cream thread and a heavy needle. The cream thread blended in with the swirl print but not perfectly. I didn't have olive thread and this would have worked really well. im still using this very happily as no other wear to base or anywhere else on bag. i heavily used the side pockets by stuffing water bottles ans large sippy cups in them.

i am still happy with this bag and 20 months on love that its a modern print and not too twee for a baby bag. the wipe clean fabric is perfect.
on 6 June 2013
This bag is really great. I now have a newborn and a toddler who is getting potty trained and this bag fits it two sets of clothes for each, a lunchbox, bottle for the little one, drink for the toddler and mum and room for all that other stuff you need (purse, wipes, nappies, a few toys!!). The only thing it hasn't got is a small zip pouch for maybe a calpol sachet and lip salve for mum. But all you need is a zip pouch of your own to throw in there too and it's pretty much perfect! Oh and it's waterproof too but very stylish as everyone asks where I got it from!
on 31 May 2013
After struggling for over a year with different bags (including one twice the price) I bought this; and I'm so glad I did. Good size, well designed and the Stroller Straps are fantastic. Wish I'd got it sooner.
on 16 September 2013
I love this bag it has loads of room - I can easily fit a couple of changes of clothes toys food and bottles. I love the clever fixing it has to attach it to the buggy. I would highly recommend it.
on 26 September 2013
I love this bag. I looked at lots of changing bags & I kept going back to this one. It is practical as fits everything in that you need & is wipe clean but it looks stylish. Not a bad price too. Would highly recommend.
on 12 February 2015
Really pleased with this bag lots of space although a few more internal pockets would be useful. Overall very happy with my purchase
on 10 April 2014
I have been using this bag for 3 months and its lovely, great size easy to attach to the pram and looks great
on 6 May 2015
Love it, perfect size and lots of compartments. Can't wait for our little lady to arrive so I can use it!
on 17 July 2015
Great product
on 7 February 2014
Excellent product and service... I love my new purchase after spending ages researching new and practical baby bags xx xx