on 15 November 2011
Bought it really just to see how it might play as it was cheap, took it to the driving range last night and its now my number one number one!

Its light but extremely strong, shot after shot I hit clean and relatively straight, it really was a joy to use. I have no hesitation in recommending this superb club for the novice/intermediate player.
on 22 July 2013
If someone can tell me why I should spend many times the price for a famous brand club I would like to know.
This club works if you hit a clean strike, and easier to use than my previous Big Bertha, which by today's standrds is not so big. the larger head makes it easier to hit. I am a high handicapper. Comemnts from a single figure player would be interesting
on 16 May 2012
I bought this club (along with the 3 wood) not holding out much hope about the quality or playability, but was encouraged by the reviews and the price. I was very pleasantly surprised at the build quality and amazed at the distance and accuracy that clubs gave me. I was out-driving lower handicap players whose clubs were 10 times the price. I don't play regularly so I can't comment on the durability of the clubs, but at that price I'd thoroughy recommend them.
on 18 August 2013
I am not a golfer. I just buy cheap balls and try hit them into the see when I go down my parents caravan. The 2 prevoious 'value' drivers I bought broke after a few days use. This however has lasted well and feels superior to the other ' value' drivers I bought previously. Plus, I think my shots are going a little straighter :) P.S. I used the 'stiff' or 'regualr' shaft (i.e. not the flexible)
on 10 September 2013
If like me your just getting into golf and wanted to invest a little in your own clubs but not wanting to throw too much money on your new hobby then this is perfect. Would really recommend and when my friends give it a go they are very impressed with it and even more so when I tell them the price!
on 21 July 2013
this is a great driver.when you hit it right it will go long and stright, this is the best driver that i have used so far, and yes i would recommend to anybody.
on 8 October 2014
As I'm incredibly bad at this game I thought I'd basically try anything to improve (apart from pay for expensive lessons ofcourse) and this club has helped. I'm certainly not bombing straight drives but I am on the fairway a bit more often than not. Not sure if it's psychological too as I was expecting it to make me a little better but at this price, who cares. Get one!!
on 23 November 2013
The quality seems fine, the price is great and I like the stiffer shaft as normal flex graphite always seems wibbly wobbly to me.
Most importantly I'm out driving my friends, and I seem to be hitting straighter - whether that is the club construction, or the confidence its feel gives me I'm not sure, but it works for me.
on 18 July 2013
Good value as a starter club. Bought this club as I am thinking of taking up golf again. Five star
on 29 September 2014
Delivered quickly. I am a very occasional golfer. I have played 3 rounds with this club so far and have surprised myself at how far and straight I can hit the ball with this.