5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money on the market!
Bought it really just to see how it might play as it was cheap, took it to the driving range last night and its now my number one number one!

Its light but extremely strong, shot after shot I hit clean and relatively straight, it really was a joy to use. I have no hesitation in recommending this superb club for the novice/intermediate player.
Published on 15 Nov 2011 by G. Valentine

3.0 out of 5 stars worth buying
It is worth buying if you are on a budget, I am happy to be playing with it as a beginner
Published 6 months ago by uno numero

5.0 out of 5 stars Best value for money on the market!, 15 Nov 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 16 May 2012
Chris Bull (West Sussex) - See all my reviews
I bought this club (along with the 3 wood) not holding out much hope about the quality or playability, but was encouraged by the reviews and the price. I was very pleasantly surprised at the build quality and amazed at the distance and accuracy that clubs gave me. I was out-driving lower handicap players whose clubs were 10 times the price. I don't play regularly so I can't comment on the durability of the clubs, but at that price I'd thoroughy recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Palm Springs Visa 460cc Mens Golf Clubs Driver (Sports)
If someone can tell me why I should spend many times the price for a famous brand club I would like to know.
This club works if you hit a clean strike, and easier to use than my previous Big Bertha, which by today's standrds is not so big. the larger head makes it easier to hit. I am a high handicapper. Comemnts from a single figure player would be interesting

5.0 out of 5 stars great driver this is my number one now., 21 July 2013
This review is from: Palm Springs Visa 460cc Mens Golf Clubs Driver (Sports)
this is a great driver.when you hit it right it will go long and stright, this is the best driver that i have used so far, and yes i would recommend to anybody.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 July 2013
This review is from: Palm Springs Visa 460cc Mens Golf Clubs Driver (Sports)
Good value as a starter club. Bought this club as I am thinking of taking up golf again. Five star

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 25 Mar 2014
This review is from: Palm Springs Visa 460cc Mens Golf Clubs Driver (Sports)
This is the bestest golfs club i plays with for really good price also, it is really really awesome !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and suits my swing, 23 Nov 2013
Mr. Andrew Smith (UK) - See all my reviews
The quality seems fine, the price is great and I like the stiffer shaft as normal flex graphite always seems wibbly wobbly to me.
Most importantly I'm out driving my friends, and I seem to be hitting straighter - whether that is the club construction, or the confidence its feel gives me I'm not sure, but it works for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars worth buying, 1 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars For the price its fantastic, 10 Sep 2013
This review is from: Palm Springs Visa 460cc Mens Golf Clubs Driver (Sports)
If like me your just getting into golf and wanted to invest a little in your own clubs but not wanting to throw too much money on your new hobby then this is perfect. Would really recommend and when my friends give it a go they are very impressed with it and even more so when I tell them the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Palm Springs Visa 460cc Mens Golf Clubs Driver (Sports)
I am not a golfer. I just buy cheap balls and try hit them into the see when I go down my parents caravan. The 2 prevoious 'value' drivers I bought broke after a few days use. This however has lasted well and feels superior to the other ' value' drivers I bought previously. Plus, I think my shots are going a little straighter :) P.S. I used the 'stiff' or 'regualr' shaft (i.e. not the flexible)

ARRAY(0xaa89d768)