on 8 June 2011
The original clips which came with my heated rollers seem to be sturdier than the above. However, they do the job just fine and I think are value for money.
on 30 April 2014
Had some heated rollers bought me for Xmas and the 12 clips that it came with were just a few too short in numbers and have been looking for some additional ones for a while. Can't get on with the grips but these are fabulous.
on 6 February 2013
I like these but they leave a mark on the hair,they are good for keeing the rollers in the hair much better than the clips
on 16 October 2012
A great clip for velcro rollers the round shape is perfect and unlike straight clips that leave a line across your hair.
on 18 April 2013
It arrived well in time and is exactly as described. My only problem was it was difficult to know which size to order as size 1 or 2 or 3 meant nothing.
on 6 February 2013
Was not sure of the size but it was just the size I needed. Received only two days after order..
on 4 March 2013
Arrived quickly, packed well, essential item! The smaller clips are best for smaller rollers, I already had the large ones
on 3 July 2013
As expected, just what I needed for heated rollers set, needed a few extra and these do esactly what it says on the tin,
on 28 August 2013
Use these with my heated rollers.
They fit the large ones fine but for the small size they do tend to slip out.
on 28 September 2013
Easy to use and kinder to your scalp than pins to hold rollers in place. Wish I had bought these much sooner.