5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this book
Great story had me in suspense all the way. Related the story to my granddaughters and they were hooked.
Hope the continuation is not too long.
Published 12 months ago by Pen Name

2.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea
not that well written, although I will finish it because I always do, there are better stories out there, wouldn't recommend
Published 8 months ago by AWardle

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a good read, stick with it, 26 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Anunnaki (The Chronicles of the Guardians Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
This read like a first novel, but I grew on me, the story was well constructed and took a few twists and turns as the authors mind wandered all over. I enjoyed it and would recommend it. I can't see a follow up yet but will definitely watch out for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good cross theme storey, 22 Oct 2013
Well blended fact 'n fiction story with clever twists. Character descriptions could be stronger but great story about a fairly unknown topic

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 20 Oct 2013
i really enjoyed this book, it is fast paced and very difficult to put down. I have tried looking for the next book but can't find it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A damned good read!!!, 20 Oct 2013
Maybe it's just me, but I thoroughly enjoyed this book and will certainly seek out more of the author's work.

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 12 Oct 2013
I. S. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
Enjoyed the concept and the story flowed well, looking forward to book 2! The characters were believable though a tad naive!

4.0 out of 5 stars I like where this is going ...., 10 Oct 2013
Downsides were quite a lot of repetitive narration when exploring the alien base, and the dialogue needs to be a bit more dynamic. However, the storyline was excellent and I can see the potential to further this tale

4.0 out of 5 stars Good plot, 7 Oct 2013
This was a book that in the early stages of reading it I was not sure if I really wanted to continue with - I felt there was a little too much detail that I was told rather than allow to see through the eyes or experience of the characters. Having said that though I was glad that I kept at it as I found the plot line to be fascinating and a really enjoyable take on the ancient mythology theme. I was reading this during a busy and quite demanding time at work and I found that I was able to turn on the Kindle and get into this story in a way that relaxed me. I look forward to the next part of the story - there simply has to be one.

4.0 out of 5 stars The Anunnaki, 2 Oct 2013
I quite enjoyed this book it certainly was a different subject matter from anything else I had read. There was a sizeable amount of technical information but I like that sort of thing and I felt it added to the story. A well written book that tripped along quite nicely and yes I will be looking out for the next instalment........When will that be?

4.0 out of 5 stars Thumbs Up!, 2 Oct 2013
I heartily recommend this novel & look forward to the sequel. The author covers a lot of information, with great depth & ties in historical events, peoples, etc; seamlessly. The central character tends to overshadow the others, with his extensive knowledge, but the ending is great (I did not see that coming!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful read and was cross when I finished it, 23 July 2014
I could not put this down .riviting stuff .a mixture of religion sci fi .. A thriller. Wonderful read and was cross when I finished it ,now will go hunting for the sequel . Fabulous story and so well researched , a clever writer

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›