5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this book
Great story had me in suspense all the way. Related the story to my granddaughters and they were hooked.
Hope the continuation is not too long.
Published 11 months ago by Pen Name

2.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea
not that well written, although I will finish it because I always do, there are better stories out there, wouldn't recommend
Published 7 months ago by AWardle

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this book, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Anunnaki (The Chronicles of the Guardians Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
Hope the continuation is not too long.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent book, 3 Sep 2013
got a bit bogged down in technical info., and the central character does seem to have an extraordinary grasp of languages and information , but notwithstanding that, I really liked this book, and the ending is left open, cant wait for the next one.

2.0 out of 5 stars not my cup of tea, 11 Jan 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit long winded., 29 Jun 2014
The storyline was pretty good and, of course description is necessary, but the author went way too far and it actually got really boring in places and I ended up speed reading through whole sections just to get back to the plot.

5.0 out of 5 stars cathy seemed a bit of a limpit and did not add a great deal to the story line apart from love interest ..., 11 July 2014
this book had me mesmirised, i found the characters interesting , cathy seemed a bit of a limpit and did not add a great deal to the story line apart from love interest and the base was on her parents ranchin the outback. that said it was a real page turner. sorry when the end came . when is the next book due, as leaving we the readers with "they are coming" leads one to believe another book is forthcoming. I read 'chariot of the gods' when i was a teenager , a very long time ago. and this is on a par even though it is fiction. what is the saying "fact is stranger than fiction"
come on mr. Henry please the next book, do they come and what happens when they found someone has found their base, one of them?

3.0 out of 5 stars The anunnaki, 30 Jun 2014
A little to technical but a God read
A small anti climax at the end but sets the story line for the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my god I LOVED THIS BOOK, 29 Jun 2014
Oh my god I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!! Very well written and the whole story flowed and was everything I believe in. The anticipation when they reach the caves has you taking the book everywhere with you and the detail is above and beyond, its as if its a true account of someones real life experience :) Have read it twice now. Only bad point is when it ends as you just want to know more and more! PLEASE PLEASE let there be a follow up to this amazing book!!! I urge anyone interested in aliens, government cover ups or those who question where we actually come from to read it, you wont be disappointed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Read, 28 Jun 2014
Mrs. H. Tate "HEVY" (SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
Downloaded this for about 0.77p and did not think it was going to be up to much, but I was wrong in my thinking that cheap books are cheap because they are not that good. It was a story I totally enjoyed for I am right into adventure fiction. And the best part was it wasn't full of killing, but knowledgeable in many ways. The central characters integrate well and the chase from country to country good in the good old Indiana Jones sense. Hope there is a follow for the return of the Anunnaki.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very scary prospect., 17 Jun 2014
once you get through and past all the technical jargon, the story is gripping. The facts stated are totally plausible, and as I already said a very frightening thought. The end is a real cliff hanger, now I can't wait to see if there is a part two. Well thought out, good read. recommend the reader stick with the first half of the book, as it relates closely to the story.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Annunnaki, 5 Jun 2014
The book was gripping and could not put it down until I had finished it. It was not scarey or anything like that