Size: One Size|Colour: Black|Change

on 15 May 2012
this small bags lightweight and waterproof so your phone ,gps small items ect stay nice n dry and no longer uncomfortably digging into leg pockets
on 6 August 2013
The positives are that this bag is generally of the good quality I've come to associate with Topeak and the speed of delivery was excellent. The negative is it doesn't fit my bike (a Cannondale SL3) so it's useless to me. The straps are either too long or too short to get an absolutely secure fit round the head set and the top tube. In any event in that position I found I was knocking and dislodging it when I stood on the pedals to conquer a steep climb. It was more secure when I mounted it on the seatpost/top tube but then it fouled my legs and shorts just enough to become an annoyance over an hour and a half.
on 21 April 2016
This has to be the worst product to come from Topeak - an otherwise innovative and top notch company.
I know it was inexpensive (heavily discounted by the way), but it really is not fit for purpose.
The bag is flimsy.
The straps are cheap.
The velcro fastening strip is too hard to use.
No way to secure the bag to the bike adequately enough to stop it moving and slipping off to either side of the top tube.
It is ugly.
on 19 November 2014
This bag is compromised by the lack of Velcro for the straps to attach securely. It did not attach to my steal framed tourer with any of the three straps provided, as the Velcro provided assumes that all bikes are made of large diameter tubing and mine is very slender. Shame as it would hold a wallet / small mobile and gels in a good location on the bike.
Usual Topeak quality. This is quite large and sits high on the crossbar - almost to the level of the stem. There's plenty of capacity, with an internal flocked divider and it's waterproof. The only reason I take off one star is that the securing Velcro straps are a bit short and a bit of a struggle on my hardtail with oversized Al tubing.
on 30 October 2013
Good quality product - I particularly like the movable and removable divider in it. Attaches firmly to the bike frame and protects the contents well, but closing the cover was fiddly whilst on the move - you risk not covering the bag completely.
on 20 September 2012
This bag is rather simple in design, and attaches to the bike easily enough. Depending on the angle of your handle bar stem, it might not sit perfectly flush against the frame. The compartment is roomy and stays dry as long as you carefully close the top flap. An interior separator comes with it, but is easily removed to make one larger compartment. My only real complaints are: 1) it's difficult to get the bag to attach tightly and avoid it moving around while riding. 2) It's big enough that my kneecaps sometimes slap against it when pedalling furiously. Overall not a bad bag, but not particularly great either.
on 28 January 2016
The item does not fit touring cycles with steel tubing. The straps are too long and will not fasten, also headset slopes back too much. The headset strap does not fit as is too long
on 8 April 2015
Invaluable waterproof storage up front, for chargers, phones, wallet etc.
on 13 July 2014
My brother loves it. fits well and good quality