on 20 February 2013
When I purchased the Hauck Condor, I was quite surprised that the raincover provided only fitted the pushchair section of the travel system. I have a premature baby who has come home from hospital on oxygen due to early reliance on a ventilator, so taking him out for walks and exposing him to the great outdoors is a great worry of mine. He is too small to sit up in the pushchair, so the pram/basket is currently the only suitable mode for him.

Without a raincover, I was reluctant taking him outdoors as I had nothing to shield him from the wind, rain or my greatest hate...people smoking cigarettes in public areas. Now that I have this fantastic raincover which fits over the entire pram, I feel braver taking him out and if smokers come too close to my precious little boy, I can zip up his raincover to give him some protection (whilst I give the ignorant people lighting up a cigarette right next to a child on oxygen a proper filthy look and a talking to).

The raincover is of really good quality, is easy to put on, fits well and most of all, has given a very anxious mummy peace of mind. Thank you so much Amazon for stocking such a brilliant item. My only negative comment is the courier company who delivered the item. They texted me a date of delivery and then didn't actually deliver that day, nor contact me telling me that it wouldn't be delivered. This has happened a few times with this company, which is very frustrating when you plan your day around a scheduled arrival.
on 8 April 2016
Wonderful product, this is the second pram I have bought from you. Sadly for reasons I cannot write, I have had to return it. Great Value for money and I cannot see why anyone would invest in a smart name, this pram does it all.
Thank you for being so kind about me sending it back. It is on its way.
on 26 March 2012
Bought this rain cover for use with the mama and papas pilko pram travel system since u can t buy 1 which covers the whole pram from them. This fitted perfectly in all the different positions eg as a travel system, when uusing as a pram and as a pushchair.
on 29 January 2014
so it arrived on time well packaged looking very gud
the only problem i have is it supposidly made to fit the hauck prams which it does with a little fight but it doesnt fully fit my hauck pram when using the carry cot , the back rest (wen used as a pushchair) is layd down flat and not covered with the raincover . i would buy again depending how long it lasts but i feel it will be accidently riped soon :/
on 24 January 2016
This was really fast getting to me i was worryed it would not fit my venicci travle system but it dos very happy i can get to my little man with out ripping my rain covre like the one did befor very happy with it
on 28 March 2013
this raincover is brilliant and a perfect fit unlike the one that came with the pushchair. it fits great and is easily removed if we ever have a day that doesnt rain!!!! this is the £rd raincover ive purchased from this seller for my various grandchildren and all the products have impressed me
on 6 September 2015
Brilliant from the word go, after digging out my hauck shopper trio set for baby number 2 I found I had ruined the raincover that initially came with it (and somehow still stored it away) the original was appalling with tiny bits of Velcro all down the cover to keep it on the set and it didn't even reach the bottom! - this one however reaches the bottom and more! The bottom has two elasticated button pop fasteners to keep on the buggy which are insanely tough (and although I struggle to pop them I think it's a great thing in our recent windy weather) the top part nicely slides over the handles and drapes down far enough to protect anything in the shop basket beneath the buggy. The zipper is what sold this to me, I'm currently using the car seat attachment for my baby and the fact I can leave this cover on the buggy unzipped and simply zip together when rain starts to fall is brilliant and has saved me any fights in the middle of the street when a downpour happens to commence! I'm very happy and to add the plastic is definitely thicker than an average cover as stated :)

Baby travel also contacted me about dispatch in a day from ordering and was posted through courier a mere day later fantastic stuff and would buy from again

Happy customer!
on 8 June 2013
Bough this for the viper trio pushchair, just excellent. It fits very well and excellent quality and durable, I will recommend it.
on 28 June 2013
this is very useful for anyone with a hauck pram/car seat & buggy all in one as the raincover that the product comes with is only for the buggy so when I purchased this I was surprised to see that it fits all 3 ways, very handy & well worth the money paid, haven't as yet had my baby as its due in November but have tried it on the pram & it does what it says & that's protect your precious young baby from getting wet.
on 16 June 2012
This raincover was bought for our Hauck Trio Condor travelsystem, but as said above it is compatible with a few different prams/buggys. It provides coverage regardless of the configuration of the pram and is very easy to attach, nothing overly fiddly. Overall a good buy.

See one answered question