Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 15 August 2014
The product is miraculously wonderful. I'm sceptical about vitamins and supplements as I believe we should take these through good diets, wherever possible. However, a busy working life, on my feet all day, has aggravated my legs to a point whereby I was willing to give these a go has reaped rewards. I recommend the product heartily.
on 11 April 2014
They seller is fantastic. The tablets are great, I really noticed the difference in my legs since the first day I took then. I highly recommend them.
on 4 July 2014
not been taking long enough for true result but some improvement is felt already
on 18 July 2015
After three weeks the swelling and pain in my left leg had subsided. Shall continue to take the tablets as I feel they are beneficial and I cannot have further treatment for my varicose veins as I developed blood clots after the last operation.
on 16 May 2014
Got these for my mum,she said they work and her legs felt better after 2 days.only downside is the cost
on 22 May 2014
I research these b4 buying and these were really good price they were for my nan n she has told me they really work n easy the tension in her legs
on 30 July 2014
well we were sceptical having tried so many(miracle helps) over the years,but the regular use for a fortnight has given my wife a new lease of life with her aching legs i am happy to so say! Works for her!
on 1 September 2012
It's really works for my legs. It's not working as diuretic, but legs are not swollen and painfree. Have bought 3th pack already.
on 14 August 2015
i have taken these for 1 week i have vein trouble and i stand a lot with my work after 1 week i can see a noticable change in my legs
on 15 January 2016
A fantastic product, a great price and fabulous service. It arrived exactly as described within 36 hours of ordering.