4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!
Some of the photography in this book is really amazing, with some tight shots of the artist at work, and some more candid behind-the-scenes shots along with her own descriptions of what's going on. A real visual treat of her touring, a bit of X Factor (although not too much, thankfully!) and some of her modelling.

Please note that this is NOT a biography or...
Published on 5 Jan 2011 by Andrew

3.0 out of 5 stars Very disapointed
Was very disapointed with this book. I was so excited about getting it, it took 1 hour to read.Mainly pictures and was like a childs book. small paragraphs of writing.
Published on 29 Oct 2010 by Dawn

4.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, 5 Jan 2011
Andrew (East Kilbride, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Through My Eyes (Hardcover)

Please note that this is NOT a biography or autobiography of any sort. The description of the book is "A life in pictures of the UK's favourite star..." It seems very harsh for reviewers to give a book one star because they didn't read the description.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very disapointed, 29 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent read, stunning pictures., 10 Jan 2011
This review is from: Through My Eyes (Hardcover)
An excellent read with some stunning pictures.
Not that much text, but is great for Cheryl Cole fans or those interested in her.
Great value for money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheryl Cole through my eyes, 2 Nov 2010
This review is from: Through My Eyes (Hardcover)
I was looking forward to reading this book as a Cheryl Cole fan, and I'm very disappointed. I read it in about an hour, infact I put it down halfway through to read later because I didn't want to finish it too quick. Yes it has some good photos, most of them taken during the tour, and it basically just describes Cheryls work life, such as how her tour went, how each song was put together that kind of thing. Some beauty tips in there, which I quite enjoyed. Although I don't expect celebrities to reveal their whole life story, if you are going to release a book called 'through my eyes' you tend to think that it's going to be about Cheryls life, and her take on things, not just her work. Still enjoyed it but was just very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars cheryl cole, 30 Dec 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Through My Eyes (Hardcover)
It was absolutely amazing and fabulous!!!!! I loved all the photos and the facts aswell. Its great because its not just lots to read.( One picture says a thousand words.)I think Cheryl is amazing, so if you're a fan definately by this book NOW! ( I LOVE you cheryl cole.)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an Autobiography, 18 Dec 2010
This review is from: Through My Eyes (Hardcover)
Be careful. Whilst this item does not actually claim to be it is definitely NOT an autobiography! It contains lots of photographs and some text; I hope my daughter is not disappointed!

2.0 out of 5 stars Let-down..., 1 Nov 2010
AyJay (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Through My Eyes (Hardcover)
I want to warn people who are expecting the autobiography that the media lead us to believe Chezza was working on; Don't buy THROUGH MY EYES. This is basically nothing more than a photo album.

I'm not a fan of her music, but she leads a seemingly fascinating life and her X Factor colleague - Dannii - has just released a solid autobiography, so I thought this would be an easy gamble and used my Amazon voucher on a copy of THROUGH MY EYES. Big mistake. I'm not a fan of celebrity over-sharing, but the selectiveness of the topics covered in this is ridiculous. All the sparse text in the 'book' talks about is her solo music, her [supporting the BEP] tour, her calendar etc... In other words "Here's a list of my merchandise, so you can spend even more money on me".

It only took just over an hour to read and the writing style was un-engaging and rather simple. It could have been so much better, but she cuts out Girls Aloud and her ex and instead gushes over Will.I.Am and other stuff the majority of us aren't interested in. I'm not sure why she's suddenly playing it coy - She is happy to go on TV and give interviews in the papers on her personal life.

If you are a big fan you'll love the [few] unseen pictures [that's why I've generously added a star], but for me personally I'm already overloaded with snaps of Chezza in tons of magazines and in the papers on a daily basis, so tons of photos don't interest me at all.

Think I'll just wrap this up for a xmas gift for my Chezza-mad cousin...

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent photographs, 27 Oct 2010
This review is from: Through My Eyes (Hardcover)
Although excellent photographs, showing many facets of Cheryls life, not recommended for those who want a good read, as narrative is limited.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning pics, 10 Feb 2011
This review is from: Through My Eyes (Hardcover)
I'm amazed at some reviewers slamming this for being a book full of pictures, excuse me, the clue's in the title ladies and gents, and if you're a fan of Cheryl what more could you want, I love having a glimpse into her life, both personal and professional, couldn't have been more thrilled to get this as a pressie, beautiful book, beautiful girl, beautiful pics, enough said.
If you want a biography, try one of the unofficial trashy one's, there's plenty of them about.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful book. Not too sure if I'd call it a book, 29 Oct 2010
This review is from: Through My Eyes (Hardcover)
Basically a collection of photos. Bought this for my wife. She loves Cheryl but this book has nothing really in it. Just another way for a quick buck from the Cheryl Cole people

Through My Eyes