5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy and delicious Christmas Food
This newest book in Good Food Magazine's '101' series has plenty of dishes for over the Christmas season. Recipes include edible gifts such as truffles, Christmas cakes and other bakes, party drinks and nibbles, chutneys and dressings, starters, the main Christmas feast, all types of vegetable accompaniment and of course, sweets and desserts.

The recipes are...
Published on 13 Oct 2007 by josie82

3.0 out of 5 stars Unexciting
I love Good Food as a brand and was hoping for a really exciting book. The recipes were unexciting in the main and would only suggest you buy this if you don't own any other Christmas cookery books.
Published on 8 Dec 2012 by Emma HJ

2.0 out of 5 stars nothing new, 30 Mar 2014
returned as recipes were a bit boring and there was nothing new or different that inspired me. bit disappointed as goodfood books are normally good

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Food: 101 Christmas Dishes (Tried-and-Tested Recipes), 5 Mar 2014
At last after the second purchase I now have my very own book--the first one I bought was "loaned"by my daughter-in-law--she loves it & I didnt have the heart to ask for it back

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Good Food: Christmas Dishes: Triple-tested Recipes (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book for Christmas dishes for the whole of the holiday season. Would recommend it for anyone who likes to cook.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Jan 2014
Very good christmas book,speedy download,reasonable price,recipes and pictures would recommend yo family and friends,great site,can't really say any more about it

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 6 Nov 2013
Lots of lovely cooking ideas, but I would have liked the book to be a little bigger as it was hard to keep it open while I was making some of the bakes inside. But some prefer a smaller book due to lack of space!

5.0 out of 5 stars New kitchen experiences!, 11 Sep 2013
L. J. Casey - See all my reviews
Fun and new Christmas recipes!!! I purchased from Canada and it's fun to have some new recipes from the UK to try for the holidays!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good food book, 29 July 2013
This is one of a large series. I enjoy collecting them and reading through them even when I don't make everything. The recipes all look good and the ones I have tried are.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual Recipies, 26 July 2013
E Hawksworth "Lizzidrippin" (Carlisle) - See all my reviews
excellent book with very easy but different recipies. Can t wait to get baking and enjoy all the results! *

5.0 out of 5 stars Great handy little book, 3 April 2013
Handy recipes will deffo try some out this christmas, although I dont think I can wait, my mum has stolen it off me to write some out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Festive Fun, 21 Feb 2013
Ideal for festive baking, next year I'll start earlier to get the most out of it

Filled with really good ideas