5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever
Elizabeth Allen is a lovly girl with a very hot temper. In her last term she became a moniter and is very exited. But Elizabeth's term dosn't go as planned with new Arrabella in he form and Martin stiring up trouble anything could go wrong. This is a fantastic book with an exelent plot. People would most enjoy this book at 6-10.
Published on 14 Nov. 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a formulaic sequel
This book was entertaining, I have to admit and I was reading it as I love Enid Blytons school stories.
Published on 17 May 2012 by 1124star

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, 14 Nov. 2010
A Kid's Review

5.0 out of 5 stars wicked !, 18 Jan. 2011
R. Moore "Ros Moore" (Wellingborough England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is what my 10 yr old grandson asked for for Xmas, he commented "wicked" ! so I guess he really liked it ! so glad that he is READING ! especially Enid Blyton.as I did 69 yrs ago !

5.0 out of 5 stars Good idea, 15 Sept. 2013
This review is from: 3: Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor (Kindle Edition)
Elizabeth is made a monitor but will she stay as a monitor for a whole term. Although last term Elizabeth learnt that making friends is much better than making enemies she ends up with a bunch load of enemies. Elizabeth turns out to be a life saver and for one thinks of others as well as herself. There is a thief in the first form who is it. All ends well in another fabulous Enid Boynton book. They are similar to malory towers in a way All the same names keep popping up and some of the characters life's are the same pleasantly enjoyable. Hope you like this comment and it was helpful
From a book lover

5.0 out of 5 stars The Naughtiest Girl Series, 17 Dec. 2011
These Enid Blyton books are just wonderful. They are so perfect for a girl, or even a boy aged about 6 upwards who is an early reader. They capture the imagination of a child (adult too) and the words, although simple they are exciting and really bring the characters to life. I can recommend any of these books as an ideal present (I bought two sets of 4 for my two grandaughters aged 6 & 7). They are just the right length, although some maybe a bit short - you just want the stories to go on and on.
As the title suggests 'Naughtiest Girl' doesn't everyone know her? I thought it was my sister that Enid was writing about (She is 60 in January).

3.0 out of 5 stars Just a formulaic sequel, 17 May 2012
But I have to say I was rather disappointed that the plot line was EXACTLY the same as The naughtiest girl again except with different characters etc. Although it was enjoyable it seems like Blyton is scraping the bowl for more money by using the same story line. Wouldn't purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very well written, 28 May 2014
This review is from: 3: Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor (Kindle Edition)
The ideas are very good and interesting. It is very suitable for young children but could be a classic. Amazing. I enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 9 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 3: Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor (Kindle Edition)
Amazing book!! it was sooo good I bet everyone is going to like it I will give it 5 stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: 3: Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor (Kindle Edition)
Good book I'm like the naughtiest girl in school
I enjoyed this book because Elizabeth always makes enemy's and friends
With her ups and downs she's a pretty good character. 😀

5.0 out of 5 stars recommend, 13 Jan. 2014
This review is from: 3: Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor (Kindle Edition)
i read this as a normal book but still wanted to review on my kindle. i love enid blyton books. a must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars The naughtist girl in school is a moniter, 19 Oct. 2013
This review is from: 3: Naughtiest Girl Is A Monitor (Kindle Edition)
This book is written by my favourite author and is a very interesting book. It has good twists to it and makes me want to read it all over again. I think that it is very good when she saves the little boy Michael. He nearly drowns and she saves his life . I think that this book is for ages 8+.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›