5.0 out of 5 stars got it for valentines
I was always annoyed, when my wife did her nails, and then it took ages before the polish sets. I seen that one when looking for something for valentines, and decided to give it a go. It does what it's supposed to, dry the polish, and my wife found it very cute. Highly recommended if you want to make your girl happy !!!!
Published on 29 Mar 2011 by john007

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely rubbish
Published 22 months ago by Tyler

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely rubbish, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: Nail Dryer Monkey (Personal Care)
I got this for a christmas present (thought id start early) and im glad i did. I thought this nail dryer was a waste of money. The box looked as though it had been thrown around and the dryer itself was scratched and marked like it was second hand and also a lot smaller than i though it was going to be. When I tested it, it would probably take an hour to dry them anyway.. hardly blows any air at all. I would not recommend anyone to buy this as I was very disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars got it for valentines, 29 Mar 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars It's OK., 16 July 2012
This review is from: Nail Dryer Monkey (Personal Care)
Bought this wanting a small nail dryer, I admit it does not give enough air to dry nails fast but it helps.
It is cute and requires AAA batteries. :-)

2.0 out of 5 stars monkey nail dryer, 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: Nail Dryer Monkey (Personal Care)
I got it for my 12year old and was way to small to dry dails would take ages to dry them all, looks cute but not practical. I sent it back and found a different dryer.

Nail Dryer Monkey