5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike rack
Published on 15 July 2012 by H. Gray

1.0 out of 5 stars A great rack.
I bought one of these for my mountain bike Falcon Osiris Men's Front Suspension Mountain Bike which has no eyelets or bosses on the frame to fit a standard rack. I also have a disc brake on the rear but could not use any of the wider legged racks meant for use with disc brakes as they also require eyelets on the lower frame to attach to.
This rack attaches to the...
Published on 6 Oct. 2011 by Pegasys

1.0 out of 5 stars A great rack., 6 Oct. 2011
This review is from: M-Wave One 4 All Aluminium Carrier (Model 440195)- Black (Sports)
This rack attaches to the upper and lower seat stay using brackets. All those screws make it a fiddly job to fit but they also give it a lot of adjustment. The extendable legs meant I was able to set mine high enough, back enough and level so that my panniers do not catch the heel of my foot.
Its very lightweight and once all the nuts and bolts are tightened it's rock solid. I have used it off-road on cycle trails plenty of times with full heavy panniers and it hasn't budged at all.
I would recommend it to anyone who is unable to use a standard rack.

While browsing my account on 25/7/13 I noticed that the rack pictured is nothing like the one I purchased so I can no longer recommend it, and its very dishonest to use the same reviews for a different product.
The original rack is available on the Parkers of Bolton website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bike rack, 15 July 2012
H. Gray "HG" (Macclesfield) - See all my reviews
I needed an adjustable bike to fit to my new road racer, which doesn't have all the usual fitting points. This rack proved to be perfect for the job, having many different adjustment points and some very strong fixing clamps. It is also reasonably light, but still very strong. My panniers fix on securely and there is absolutely no movement in the rack. Perfect for my commute to work!

1.0 out of 5 stars Got a different item, 16 May 2013
I ordered the One 4 all Aluminum Carrier but got a different one delivered, I received Ventura Screw On ll A Aluminium Carrier which does not fit my bike, I only realised this as we were trying to fit the carrier to my bike and this is over 30 days from delivery and I have it in another country so no way I can return it and there are no information about how I can contact the seller, the item I received is much cheaper than the one I paid for!!! Very unhappy!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Impossible, 19 May 2013
I bought this to fit it to my road bike which doesn't have eyelets or anything like that, as it claimed to be universal I assumed it would fit no problem. The issues I had were: the fittings at the top of the rear forks are too small to fit around my bike - this meant that I had to get a couple of bits of scrap metal bent, with holes put in the right place to create my own fitting. Also there are so many adjustable pieces fitting this solo is nigh on impossible, even with an extra pair of hands fitting this was a nightmare - there are way too many pieces that all need tightening seemingly simultaneously. Finally a petty thing - for some reason this piece requires three different sized allen keys and a similar number of spanners - not ideal! Once on it seems to do the job, however I am pretty sure a six year old could have designed the fitting system better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy but a b*gger to fit, 4 Jun. 2013
I needed a replacement for my rather old pannier carrier. This seemed ideal as it was Universal fit. It is that and sturdy too. But not the easiest to fit. With no instructions, I had the Amazon product page open to work out what went where - which I did. And it's great. But minus a star for no instructions - even basic ones, like which screw goes where and what are those clips on the wheel attachment?!?! If you want to follow detailed instructions, this probably isn't for you, but if you're happy to see what goes where, then it's just fine and well-priced too

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and sturdy, 16 April 2013
This is a good, sturdy pannier rack although I found it quite a challenge to fit - definitely not a one man job, needed someone to hold it in place whilst the other tightened the nuts. Overall a great purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good pannier, 14 July 2013
is a very good, strong pannier, once you work out how to fit it (came with zero instructions!!) very good though.

2.0 out of 5 stars Instructions? No, 12 Jun. 2013
Product is of good construction however no fitting instructions are included. I contacted the company (After a LOT of searching) and was informed that they do not have fitting instructions for this item and sent me a photograph that is almost identical to the display picture. I've managed to bodge it onto my bike and will not be buying any further products from this company

4.0 out of 5 stars other than that all good - strong and cool make, 14 Aug. 2014
very go0d can fit on any bike. Needed to buy different bolts as my road bike wholes weren't as big. other than that all good - strong and cool make.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 6 Dec. 2013
easy to assemble
strong
reliable
looks alont nicer than most other racks
everything you could want from a carrier rack