5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing sound equipment.....Simply love it, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Audyssey Audio Speaker Dock for iPod/iPhone - Black (Electronics)
This is my first ever review in Amazon.....I'm writing this cos this product and seller needs deserves a review :)
I needed a sound system for our Christmas party and was gonna buy a Dr.Dre Beatbox. But after a little google search came across this amazing piece of sound machine and thought of giving it a go. I was not disappointed sound wise and money wise. It was brilliant and every one was so amazed to see where all da music was coming out from compared to the size of it. It is solidly built and sound quality is brilliant too plus less than half price compared to beat box or harman cardon play+go. Simply loving it.
I have to mention about the seller AVIDES. Their customer relationship was great, replied to all my questions quicky. I ordered this on wednesday night and was amazed to see it in my doorstep saturday morning before Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Amazing, 26 Dec 2011
R. Mason (Calif.) - See all my reviews
This is an amazing product. That Audyssey is able to deliver such incredible sound out of such a small box is a testament to their technology know how. The bass on the dock is super crisp a goes very low, additionally, this little guy is powerful. For our flat it actually plays loud enough to get noise complaints from the neighbors. Wireless is a great addition. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Lag, 25 Nov 2011
* serious lag, so not good for movies. i also have a jambox , and there is no noticeable lag.
* too much bass for the absent middle
* otherwise very good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit. Sound quality is clear and crisp. Better than anything else I listened to for less than 150.00, 5 Feb 2014
J. Marchant "James" (England) - See all my reviews
I purchased this in January 2014 after hearing one at a NYE Party and I simply could not believe the sound that came from a box this size. Yes it is a little heavier than you would think, yes it has mains but that is a small issue compared to what sound comes out.
I have even attached it to my TV and PS3 but I do have a smallish lounge. Watching DVD's has given clearer sound on speech and the bass on some tracks is sometimes a little deep for my liking it does make some tracks sound great.
It comes with a little remote control, mini USB attachment and cables to connect headphone to headphone if your TV does not have WiFi. It evens charges your iPhone when it is docked pretty quickly.
The only thing I would change is a bass reduction equalizer/dial but that is picking hairs to be fair! I would not hesitate to recommend it and I got it when it was 100.00. I did a lot of research into buying a bluetooth speaker for less than 150 and this simply sounded better than anything else I listened to out of about 20 speakers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one now!!! I'am not kidding!, 10 Dec 2013
Hi all,
This is my first review, so I will try to give my best.
Long story short - that is an amazing value for just GBP99, it is insane!
The long part.
So after reading a lot of reviews for Ipod docks and similar system I narrowed my choice to several systems but I finished buying that one after local bargain deal , don't ask.
Design
Extremely stylish piece of kit. Very unobtrusive vertical design as large as big book. Super discrete knobs and inputs. Very small footprint.
Sound - the most important part of course...
The sound out of the box was not so impressing, but wait....
Initially it was the boomiest thing I've ever heard , a lot of uncontrolled lows. Than I understood that it was my fault.
Just put some improvised pad on the bottom of it and it improved hugely. Superb sound , yes SUPERB. It has very low end and believe me for such a small device it is windows shaking. OK , but it is not the most important, yes you're right. The highs are very clear too although not so well defined but as I haven't mentioned I am some kind of audiophile and little picky. The mids are not so forward but are there. Overall the sound is very impressive and there is no distortion. The "no distortion" thing comes at a price. The price is more controlled sound. You cannot "crank" it, no matter what type of music or source you plug in , there is max control which somehow eliminates the pleasure of the little distortion.
Using the bluetooth
Very easy pairing, the sound not so good but enjoyable.
Using the aux input (3.5mm).
Oh yeah there is the magic. Put some DAC or good source on the other end and enjoy lovely sound, yes one of the most refined. It seemed that this one has better built in ADC than DAC ?! Anyways since I found this fact I am using it mostly with my computer x-fi soundcard and the result is superb sound. Another good side is that if you don't insist on big surround effects you can use it as home theater, yes the bass is so deep , the dialog sharp ... amazing, and even you can put it in a bag and take it to a party or as a home theater on vacation.
And finally the best thing... a friend of mine bought A7 yes the B&W one , the top notch thing with great impatience I made some audition and guess what the AUDUSSEY sounded better at least initially we will see after the burn in period.

So for hundred it is bargain buy it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy This, 8 Dec 2013
I am delighted by this product, at 99 think I have got myself a bargain. Excellent build quality and amazing sound and took less than 30 seconds to set up. Might even buy another

5.0 out of 5 stars Audyssey Audio speaker dock for iPod, 31 Oct 2013
Due to the docking station being a Christmas present for my daughter, it has
n't been used much. I quickly tested it out and it looks and sounds brilliant.;