5.0 out of 5 stars amazing multi tasking product
i bought this as my old Bourjois Blanc eyeshadow had ran out. i bought that one 5 years ago!

i use this shadow every day and its gives amazing coverage. i use it lightly just beneath my eyebrow to give a more wide open appearance. i also lightly use it on the inner corners of my eyes if i am not wearing any eyeshadow to give a more wide open appearence...
Published 22 months ago by clotty

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but too light for me
This product was absoutely fine, but too light and shiny for me at least i didnt pay too much for it
Published 10 months ago by Lisa

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing multi tasking product, 8 Mar 2013

when doing smokey eyes i wet the brush and use this heavily. it gives a dramatic full coverage and is brilliantly silvery white. then i use a black to shade and give the smokey look.

i laso use it lightly on my cupids bow to make my lips appear fuller and i have known to use a bluser brush with it to give a highlight to my cheeks. you can also apply on the bottom lip after lip gloss to give a shimmery finish to the colour.

it really is a wonderful little product. the colour is like a shimmery silvery white. it comes with a little brush but i never use it and it just gets thrown out. the pot lid is sturdy and click shuts, which has never accidently opened. the shadow also doesnt break into pieces when its running low. i thibnk that is becuase its baked.

really would recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite eyeshadow of all time, 19 Mar 2012
I am so glad that I was able to purchase this eyeshadow as the shops discontinued it some time ago and my existing one ran out. My favourite eyeshadow of all time.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely eyeshadow, 18 Mar 2014
and best price on the internet! Bourjois is my favourite variety, so creamy and blends really well. another little gem for my collection!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Eyeshadow on market at Bargain price, 7 Mar 2014
Great price double In Boots for one pot used this shade for years love it Bourjois eyeshadow have great pigment and last without having to re apply. Fast delivery from seller recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reflection, 16 May 2013
Great colour reflection. Smooth and easy to apply evenly. Flawless coverage. Fantastic subtle colour. Would buy again if at all possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye ShAdow, 25 Jan 2013
J. P. Stubbs (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
It was promptlydelivered despite the cistmas post and rush. It was in its usual little box which is a handy size for carrying in the handbag. A very good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but too light for me, 8 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 23 Nov 2013
Really nice colour to be used just above the eye lid , it gives such a depth to the eyes that its amazing.I would highly recommend this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the colour & also fine as a base, 1 Nov 2013
Had one for ages and used for a base under other colours (so they go on much more evenly and not so intensely). Plus during the day it is a nice neutral colour.

My sister saw it and liked it and has since bought the same herself.

I'm on my second.

5.0 out of 5 stars eye makeup, 22 April 2013
Mrs. S. L. Moore (Derbyshire, England) - See all my reviews
great item and lovely shade of brown slightly metallic can be applied wet or dry i have worn bourjois makeup for years and allowed been very pleased with it