5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff
Absolutely brilliant app.So simple to use.Within two minutes of downloading it I was using it to learn and listen to.
Published 22 months ago by Thomas Gibbons

1.0 out of 5 stars Turns out I didn't need it
Thanks to the great folks on Amazon Kindle UK page on Facebook for explaining to me why this app didn't work or download ... turns out I really didn't need it.

Published 9 months ago by Toodles Book Club

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 18 Feb 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Turns out I didn't need it, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Audible for Android (App)

Just for any other 50 something techno-idiots out there ... if you have a Kindle Fire HD then Audible books automatically are stored on the audiobooks section - seems simple when I think about it! - and you then just push the pretty picture when connect to wifi and hey presto it downloads.

Thought it was worth mentioning, as we are not all in the techno genius bracket - I can barely turn modern technology on without a carer.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: Audible for Android (App)
This app does what it should ,but it was a bit difficult working out how to update the library after buy ing a new title.

5.0 out of 5 stars Audible gives the pleasures of the book without the chore of actually reading it, especially useful for re-readers., 18 Aug 2013
This review is from: Audible for Android (App)
I had never used an audio book before trying audible for android. I like to walk long distances and I also like a good story. I recently combined the two on a nine-hour trek and was pleasantly surprised to find that I was within an hour of my destination without realizing it due to my being absorbed by the tale on the audio. I often like to revisit stories that I have enjoyed reading and this facility enabled me to rediscover the pleasure of the tale without having to sit down to read it again. It gave a new dimension to the experience. It was like listening to one of our old storytellers give a performance. I wouldn't be without it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars AUDIBLE FOR AMDROID, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: Audible for Android (App)
the app is easier to use than the software on my mp 3 player or old phone because i can backtrack or jump forward much easier -. i can also see the wjhole of my library and easily and qucickly down load directly onto my phone.
The one problem i have had, other than a tendency to crash which seems to be typical of most of the phone apps, was a week ago when i was listening to part 3 of a long book -- half way through it stopped. when i tried to restart it just crashed. If i tried listening to other parts or other books there was no problem. I tried deleting the part and then re downloading -- which it would not do.- in the end i listened to the problem part on another device downloading off my computer which ahd already got all the parts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love audio books, 12 April 2013
This review is from: Audible for Android (App)
This is a fantastic app for my phone, I listen to audio books a lot and can not listen to them in the car straight off the phone using bluetooth =- fantastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Audible is Good, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Audible for Android (App)
Have not had much chance to use ot so far but eems to perform well, and I had excellent use whenn I was in Belarus recently

5.0 out of 5 stars Audible for Android, 19 Mar 2013
This review is from: Audible for Android (App)
This product really is impressive and I love the extra features on this not found on the audible on my computer -- the chapters function --and the ease at which all my audible books in my library were transferred to my HTC smart phone and duplicated.

5.0 out of 5 stars google nexus 7, 2013. Great audio book app., 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Audible for Android (App)
This is a great app because it makes accessing good quality audio books easy. There is a broad selection of titles and each book has a short free sample download so you can check if you like the narrators voice before purchasing. It is simple to send gifts or share books for children. It allows one to vary the speed too. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Listening, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Audible for Android (App)
I have been a member of Audible for several years and listen to books on my MP3 mostly at gym. I was really pleased to see that I could download the android version with all my books available to listen to at odd times when I have a few minutes to spare. I haven't quite got my head round the management of it yet but I'm sure it will become clear as I use it. Brilliant!!

Audible for Android
Audible for Android by Audible, Inc.