Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.19

TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 27 February 2011
It is a very basic guide and I am not sure how much would not be general knowledge, I would have liked just a bit more detail for instance it shows different sewing machine needles with numbers against them, I would have liked to know what the numbers meant. However it does show the capabilities of the Kindle very well with copious black and white photographs which can be zoomed in for greater visibility it is a pity more Kindle books are not like this, most just state picture not included or similar.
on 28 October 2011
VERY basic, covers a good amount of topics with zoomable pictures to illustrate various things, and enough detail for you to understand everything. I will admit I was expecting a wee bit more when I got it - like examples of different stitch types that would be encountered and maybe a project that combines a few of the techniques [although that's me just being extra as I sometimes expect too much from things ^_^].
It's short, to the point, gets delivered wirelessly and best of all FREE! So you might as well if you're a novice :)
on 29 December 2011
The title says it all. This is a very very basic introduction to sewing. There are no projects in the book. If you have never picked up a needle and thread before then this could be a useful book but for anyone with even a little knowledge the book will be too basic.
on 16 August 2013
Very strange mix of basic and then seemingly complicated instructions without any diagrams for zips. Sewing jargon used that a beginner does not understand
on 16 July 2011
It is as it it states, Basic.
That said, if you need a very very straight forward guide to doing very basic sewing then I am sure you will be delighted with this.
Personally, I learned more in school, maybe its aimed at those who didnt get to have sewing classes as a standard thing in school, so younger readers perhaps?
on 6 April 2013
Please it only cost less than £1 very poor instructions if you was a poor beginner you would struggle to understand how to do things ie zips
on 13 April 2014
Very basic but helpful tips included would be very good for beginners. I would recommend this book because it was simple and helpful.
on 12 February 2013
this book is very helpfull and the detail i it great it help me when i was stuck at my projects
on 11 February 2012
I'm glad I did not pay for this book as it was too basic for me. Good for an absolute beginner.