on 10 July 2011
I had been looking for a digital watch for a while, due to most of them looking huge on my small wrist, as I also wanted functionality and something that wasn't pink! One of my reasons for choosing this model was due to a review that had said it looked good on a small wrist - and they weren't wrong! The styling is great, very neat design and although I use the last hole on the strap it is very comfortable. The functions are easy to use and having had models with a backlight before find the indiglo feature useful and more classy. I work with children and the chrono mode is helpful in timing their games. All in all a great buy - especially as it was a birthday present :o)
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on 3 March 2013
Love this watch. It isn't too big, but so easy to see the time with a quick glance, even in the middle of the night - the background lighting is great. The battery is still going strong after nearly a year, and it seems to be able to survive all the abuse my life puts it through. If it ever conks out, I hope I'll still be able to get a replacement - pinning it down on Amazon, took hours!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again