on 13 November 2011
This watch is really kind of what you expect, it does all as asked and looks exactly like on the pictures.

The glow in the dark reading light is a lot more effective than I expected it to be, that said the bottom bit of the watch does not glow, to me it looks like whatever it is that glows somehow is not applied there.

The strap is a little thicker and stiffer than I would wish for and it ticks a tiny bit louder than I had hoped.

The only think I really don't mind, but could imagine is distracting for some people, the date numbers are tiny, really tiny if two digits - considering it is called a "easy read" watch I would think the numbers are then a "can't read".

All in all you get what it looks like on the picture and what the description said, not more and not really less either.
on 7 January 2012
Very pleased with this watch but I do have a couple of negative comments. The face is really clear and very easy to read but 1) the date is very difficult to see and 2) the second hand can look just like the hour/minute hand and I have often mis-read the time when glancing quickly at the watch. Would prefer it if the hour & minute hands were white to match the numbers.

On the plus side the watch looks good and the indiglo night light is excellent.
on 15 May 2013
Nice watch and it is easy to read only down side is that the face is a little smaller than I expected, even so it will do the job nicely. Arrived in good time, well packaged and in excellent condition.
on 6 August 2013
It looks good and the back light is the best I have ever seen when needing to see the time in the dark.
Definitely a winner.
on 17 August 2013
Love this watch! Comfortable to wear and can see time easily and at night too! Got to love Indiglo! Highly recommend this watch.
on 14 April 2013
Lovely watch, as described and just what I wanted with the added surprise that it lights up. 'Hours' of fun (arf arf).
on 22 April 2013
Mum is very pleased with this, nice clear dial and she loves the backlight too. Excellent value and a good buy.
on 7 December 2015