5.0 out of 5 stars King of Cases?
A continued problem with the iPhone is that of poor battery life. I often go for country walks using the iphone for navigation, photography, uploading photos and data, and listening to music. I have found I can only get between three and fours hours of use between charges even with wifi and bluetooth turned off. So I have always had to rely on external batteries to keep...
Published on 18 Mar 2011 by marcoscu

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor build quality lets down a great idea
I purchased this case for my iPhone 4s in June 2012.

Firstly I need to clear something up, this DOES fit the iPhone 4s perfectly despite what other reviews have said. If yours doesn't then check the device with Mophie to ensure you have a genuine product as there have been fakes sold on the internet in the past.

Having seen a friend's charger case on...
Published on 11 Jun 2012 by UK Lad

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery back up, 6 Dec 2012
Shaun Pugh - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case 2000 mAh and Rechargable Battery for iPhone 4/4S - Black (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Really has helped keep charge on phone great product also good looking case, easy to use and quick charge no need to remove mobile from case

5.0 out of 5 stars My Mophie, 22 Nov 2012
I received this product recently (which was extremely quick) and it is excellent. It protects your mobile perfectly from bumps and knocks. The battery that is built in to it is awesome, when your mobile is low on charge just flick the little switch on the side and it will charge your phone back up. The built in Led,s at the bottom tell you how much charge is left in your battery, just push the button. The case also helps you grip the phone better. The price is also very good especially when comparing on the Apple store.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mophie Juice pack review, 2 Nov 2012
The juice pack arrived before the expected date.
It does what it says on the box, provides extra power.
My only misgiving is that after two days it looks a little shabby, the Matt black appearance is peeling like an sun tan on returning home from your holiday. Shame!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!, 16 Oct 2012
I bought it since I want to use it as a GPS for cycling, since GPS is especially electricity consuming. But it terms out that my girlfriend likes it too much that she occupy this instead. Well, I have to buy another one I guess.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like it, 11 Oct 2012
Have bought two of the Mophie JP plus, v good product with one design weakness, the location of the mini USB socket. The socket should either be slightly higher on the side to give the lead male plug more support or on the bottom on the device, again in position to give the lead plug more support. I kept catching the lead and minor downward pressure broke the connections in the Mophie plug socket, so it could only be charged by applying upward pressure on the lead. Being more careful with the second one I bought as they are not as robust as I would expect hence only a 4 star

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent case that makes the iPhone more usable., 5 Oct 2012
I originally purchased this case from one of the Amazon sellers and found it to be sub par. It turned out to be a fake and quickly sent it to Amazon. So, if your Mophie has sub standard build quality, e.g., scuff marks, inconsistent colour with top and bottom half, the joins don't line up correctly and buttons that don't press properly then it is definitely a fake and I would not slate Mophie for that as it is not their product. However, I re-ordered it again from Amazon (paying slightly more). If you suspect your case is counterfeit and purchased it through an Amazon seller, contact Amazon and let them know.

The build quality on this product appears to be excellent with the iPhone fitting in the case very snugly. With the week I have spent with the case there is no creakiness in the case. Holding it in the hand it just feels solid and the soft rubber like texture gives it a bit of a grip. The case makes holding the iPhone a lot easier in the hand when playing games and also when making calls.

The battery life is extended by twice as much overall from my use. It has made me use the iPhone much more as I don't always have to be near a power supply and I can play games, take lots of photos when out, do video recordings, which raises other problems like needing more storage space!

You have to take it out of the case if you want to use dock products (not a big deal for me as I tend to use Wi-Fi mainly). I am not sure if over time the covers become "loose" and less rigid over time with constant snapping/unsnapping of the two halves of the case and sliding in/out the iPhone from the bottom half.

The case is a bit heavy and adds thickness, but if you want to trade power/with protection, then it is a no brainer.

If you are using other Micro USB cables (Non Mophie), some cables plugs may not slide in fully as they might have a slightly larger plastic moulding near the plug end.

If you want to use a screen protector then I would recommend using Power Support Screen Protector for iPhone 4 as it leaves a slight gap around the edges allowing the case to fit around the iPhone without causing the screen protector to peel off.

This case was used on an iPhone 4S, if anyone is wondering whether it works with the 4S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case 2000, 9 Sep 2012
Very Pleased with my Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case 2000 which i ordered on Tuesday & got on Friday,which i also used when i went out.I was surprised how good it is i ran my battery down to about 50% & after switching my Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case 2000 my phone was fully charged up so i had plenty of battery life in my phone for the evening which sometimes,my phone won't last all night.In short i'm happy with my Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case 2000 i would recommend it two a friend with a iphone 4 or 4s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Doubles the battery life, 25 Aug 2012
Having an iPhone is great but when you use the apps or Internet or play games a lot the battery depletes so quickly. Answer. Add a mophie juice pack it really dies what it says on the tin I wouldn't be without it now. Looks good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addon for the iPhone 4, 25 Aug 2012
Bought this battery case for use when out and about on hols after finding my iPhone4 battery wouldn't last the day when using the GPS and the web to do a bit of city exploring.

Really impressed; by evening, after a full day, the case still had a bit of charge left and the iphone still had a full charge.

The build quality is excellent and feels the same as the iphone itself and I really like that once the case is on it feels just like part of the phone and all the buttons work as well as the phones own buttons. With the case on its about the size of a Galaxy II and although heavier it still sits comfortably in the pocket.

I see one or two other reviewers have had problems with quality and faults but I also see that there are some cases on offer at bargain prices. I paid a reasonable price for mine from Amazon to be sure I was getting the real thing.

Overall, would definately recommend if you want your iphone to last when you are out and about all day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Doubles the battery life!!, 16 Aug 2012
A great product. When my iPhone 4 battery runs low, I just flick the little switch on the side, and hey presto! It charges the iPhone from the auxiliary battery. Also gives an LED indication of the state of charge of the auxiliary battery. I have only two gripes. The headphone port is unobstructed even if you have a bulky headphone connector which is great. My only negatives are as follows: Firstly why Is there a mini USB port on the case and not an apple dock connector?? Secondly the top half of the case falls off a little too easily. Also please note this case adds a bit of weight to your phone, but you have got a second battery strapped to the back of the phone! Overall a great product! Shame apple couldn't have made the phone a little bigger and doubled the battery internally!