on 15 July 2011
turned up with in the delivery time stated! product bigger than expected! used as a topper on my daughter birthday cake! fantastic!! very happy!!
on 18 April 2012
I also brought Maximus Flynn & Pascal to go with Rapunzel they are first being used as cake toppers then as toys for my Tangled mad daughter great little figurines reccomend to any one who likes the film good keepsakes.
on 12 July 2012
Bought as a cake decoration for a 4th birthday. The cake was a huge success & much admired, but Rapunzel was the real star. 6 months on both my girls (aged 4.5 and 2) still carry her around, play with her, chat to her, take her to the park, build her towers out of lego, sing her songs, etc. So on their behalf I rate Rapunzel a clear 5.
on 19 October 2012
this was just the right measurements for a project I needed doing,which already described in the details before I purchased it. The figure was likeness of the character from the cartoon and I loved the expression on her face. It was also sturdy enough to stand and not topple. Very good value for money.
on 20 June 2012
Perfect item was really pleased with it. It was bigger than I had initially thought which was a bonus. It arrived in plenty of time as I was using it to put on my daughters cake. My 4year old was delighted with it and it makes a great little toy for her to play with.
on 24 March 2013
I purchased this as a cake topper for my daughter's 6th birthday and it was perfect, it was bigger than I expected which was a nice surprise and great for the job that it was intended for.
Great keepsake from a fantastic day :-)
on 7 May 2013
My little girl loves playing with this. And it looked great ontop of herbirthday cake. However her fave looks nothing like rapunzels. Item arrived quickly. Would defo order character figures from here again
on 9 October 2013
I bought this to put on my Granddaughters birthday cake and it was great, a perfect size and it stood up on it's own. It arrived quickly and i would recommend this item and the seller.
on 18 July 2013
I made a tower cake for Grandaughters birthday and this figurine finished the top off perfectly. I would use this method to purchase further figurines for future cakes.
on 14 September 2014
Wanted this as a cake topper initially - which was double the price at my local cake supply shop! Delighted with the item & daughter is delighted with her new toy!