5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy nuetral colour changing mat
good quality and still as good as new after using it a lot, continually, for child minding.
Other changing mats I have had in the past have split at the seems after a while.
would recommend
Published 1 month ago by dianeh

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap looking and small
Published on 22 Nov 2011 by emloubuts

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap looking and small, 22 Nov 2011
This review is from: By Carla Standard Changing Mat, White Polka Dot On Beige (Baby Product)
I bought this change mat for our first child as it was unisex and we didn't know what we were expecting. When it arrived, the colour of it was awful and not what I would describe as beige, more like a deep cream colour or yellow, the sort of colour you would imagine if it was tar stained by a smoker. Also, it was a lot smaller than regular change mats that I have seen in the shops. We ended up throwing this in the bin and purchasing a better one from another retailer. A waste of money.

2.0 out of 5 stars Item to thin, 6 Mar 2014
Item is to thin, and my baby easily rolls off the mat. But that's just my opinion. Ok overall item.

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy nuetral colour changing mat, 24 Feb 2014
would recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and chearful., 23 Feb 2014
This changing mat is just ok. It's padded but is a bit narrower than most. We use it as a spare in the bathroom for bath time.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong colour, 19 Feb 2014
if it is a different colour than state it but i have a yellow with white spots version, if i had wanted yellow id have bought yellow, not very thick either.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slightly different colour than it looks on screen, 13 Feb 2014
The colour of this changing mat is more yellow/lemon than beige which was a bit disappointing but hopefully will serve its purpose.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged on arrival, 31 Jan 2014
If I could give this a zero star rating I would. I don't usually bother with reviews but felt compelled to do so. On receiving the changing mat - I could see through the bag that there was a tear - through which you could see the foam mat that should be concealed. I did not even bother to open the bag but the odour of cheap plastic was evident despite the bag being closed. I guess you get what you pay for - I will purchase another - hopefully a higher price will deliver better quality on this occasion. I would not change a baby on this mat due to the smell. I contacted the seller - in order for a return to be authorized, an image of the fault must be sent by email. Not very accommodating and a further inconvenience! Not impressed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Nov 2013
Lovely mat and a great price for a spare mat downstairs. Nice fabric and thank goodness there isnt a giraffe on it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely, 25 Oct 2013
it is what it is, a mat but nice colour and excellent quality, very pleased with my this changing mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Very reasonably priced and quickly dispatched, 19 Oct 2013
This was a very reasonably priced change mat, in a neutral colour and it was dispatched quickly. I've been using it for three months so far and it is holding up well so far.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›