Size: Medium|Change

on 6 January 2012
I ordered this leather waistcoat from The Real Leather Shop hoping for the best but not expecting it because of the price ( £29.99 + P&P ).Wrong!! Not only is the quality excellent but the service was excellent too.If you order one of these waistcoats do go up one size as they are a small fitting.Highly recommended.Mens Real leather Waist coat Black #W4
on 16 March 2012
The quality of the leather used to make this item is outstanding. Its soft and really good to wear. I bougth it to wear on my bike with jeans in the summer, it looks the business. The leather does come with a strong leather smell attached to it but I found that a couple of days on the line certainly sorted that issue. Really good product and good value for the price. The delivery was ahead of time. This is a very good product and I'd recommend it to my friends.
on 6 December 2011
I have searched for five years for an affordable, good quality, stylish, well made and finished leather waistcoat for my husband. This one certainly ticked all of the boxes. He is absolutely delighted and said it was well worth the wait!
on 29 November 2011
Arrived in good time unfortunately I ordered
Large but needed to change it for XL which was a hassle
replacemnt arrived within reasonable time.
I was very happy with the product, it was super
quality and very good value soft and looked (& smelled) great.
Suggest Err on the larger side when ordering
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 17 June 2011
The initial size I ordered was tight when fitted but there was no problem at all in sending it back and obtaining the bigger size. Quality was very good for the price. I would buy from the seller again.
on 3 February 2012
Fast delivery. But, in my opinion, my XXL was a X1/2XL. If you like to wear the waist coat "open" is not a problem, otherwise it is "a little narrow" . Or, maybe better, I must loose weight ... :-)

Italian extended edition.
Se avete bisogno di un gilet di pelle, morbida, ben confezionato, leggero, a basso costo (anche se per l'Italia le spese di spedizione e le tasse quasi raddoppiano il prezzo indicato - ma rimane sempre un affare) NON perdetevelo.
Effettivamente, se vi piace avere abiti comodi, conviene prendere la taglia superiore. Per me la XXL è un filo aderente (mentre con altre marche è anche "abbondante") ma essendo un gilet, di solito si porta aperto.
on 24 February 2014
Nice product, arriived in good time, let down from 5 stars, as size guide very poor
EG I am XL, and Ordered a 3XL = Too small
on 12 August 2015
Quality seems fine - Absolutely no chance this is anywhere near 4XL though, the sizings they display here are way off the mark. I did note others voicing concerns over the sizing so I went for their biggest just in case. It's nothing like a 4XL. I have 4 leather waistcoats - All XL and XXL and they fit fine this one at 4XL isn't roomy at all.
on 30 May 2014
This is a really good quality waistcoat and my husband loves it.
When I ordered it, I took notice of the reviews, and went up a size.
However, I think I should have gone up two sizes. I wanted to exchange it
but my husband said it would be O.K. and he would wear it unbuttoned.
on 15 March 2014
this is what you need if you are looking for a leather waist coat. I am an extra large chap and an extra large fitted perfectly for me.
I wear this a lot and it has never needed to be looked after, I don't do the buttons up so that side I can't comment on. perfect for me