on 23 April 2011
Finally fed up with my Tresemme heated curlers, I decided to replace them with these and so far so good. I was after bigger bouncier hair without curls and yey! I've got it. Unlike the Tresemme product the curlers actually fit snuggly into the heating element, don't smell and there's more for your money.
Easy to use product, perfect for my mid-length hair but I wouldn't call them curlers, more like "bouncers".
0Comment|120 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 April 2016
I LOVE THESE ROLLERS I HAVE LONG LAYERED HAIR, PAST MY SHOULDERS, MY HAIR IS ALSO VERY CURLY SO i USUALLY SPEND HOURS BLOW DRYING AND PUTTING ROLLERS IN AFTERWARDS. WITH THESE ROLLERS I QUICKLY DRY MY HAIR AND PUT THE ROLLERS IN. THEY ARE QUITE LIGHT SO DON'T DRAG ON YOUR HAIR. I USE THE PINS WITH THE COMBS OVER WHICH HOLDS THEM IN TIGHTER. I ALSO USE THEM IF I HAVE'T GOT TIME TO WASH MY HAIR, I PUT THEM IN WHILST DOING MY MAKE UP. HOPES THIS HELPS.
on 27 October 2011
I bought these rollers, they are easy to use, and the look was good. I have fine hair and it gives my hair lift, which was the intention. So Dotty is happy.
on 4 March 2016
Bought for my sister as a birthday present, she loves them, they heat up really fast and hold a wave all day. she puts them in whilst she gets ready for work, and her hair is noticeably waiver. The only drawback is there's no section to put the clips and pins when not in use, so you'd need to get a little pot for them.
on 26 December 2013
These curlers are great apart from the fact that it would be easier if the indicator light turned green once the heaters were at correct temperature.
on 4 February 2016
Quick and easy! Adds volume, not much curl. I leave them on whilst doing my make-up (10-15 min) and after just take them out and spray my hair with some hairspray. I have very fine hair so this is a great way to get some volume to my otherwise so flat hair. Works best on hair thats one or two days after washing.. Heats up quickly and doesn't take up to much space.
on 30 December 2012
The rollers are nothing like their advert. They take ages to heat up and have to be plugged in while you are using them otherwise they cool down immediately. Keeping them in is a problem even using the two grips (plastic and metal) together!! These rollers do not curl your hair, they give your hair a little bit of body for about 5 minutes and then it falls straight again. These rollers are not returnable. This is stated once you've opened the box ... oops! too late!!!. I do not recommend these rollers, they were a total waste of money!!
on 31 May 2012
If you are considering buying this product, just a word of warning. If you open the box to look at the contents, you cannot return the item. It is considered used and cannot be returned. You can only use the photo on the outside of the box to decide if you want to keep it.

I have very fine hair and have tried similar products before. The rollers are very heavy and will not stay in fine straight hair. I would suggest you try a friend's product before committing. As I couldn't return them I used them to try them out. They are so heavy that they just slide out of the hair.
on 20 May 2014
great heated rollers gives a different curl depending how long you leave them in for, I have extremely thick hair so an hour gives a loose wave but 2 hours gives a nice loose bouncy curl so you've got several looks with one product. as my hairs so thick I do struggle to get it all into the rollers and could really do with more but I imagine most people would have no problem :)
VINE VOICEon 24 February 2011
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I love these rollers. The set comes with 12 big rollers which are enough for my long hair. You heat them for 10 minutes then put them on on dry hair for as long as you want. The results are smooth big wavy curls which look very pretty, classy and glamourous. Even without the use of a hairspray, the wavy curls last a long time and my hair stay smooth and frizz free. I now use these every week as I am so impressed by how fabulous my hair look after using these.
11 comment|75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse