4.0 out of 5 stars Big & Bouncy
Finally fed up with my Tresemme heated curlers, I decided to replace them with these and so far so good. I was after bigger bouncier hair without curls and yey! I've got it. Unlike the Tresemme product the curlers actually fit snuggly into the heating element, don't smell and there's more for your money.
Easy to use product, perfect for my mid-length hair but I...
Published on 23 April 2011 by E. Baskerville

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars Heated Rollers
I bought these rollers, they are easy to use, and the look was good. I have fine hair and it gives my hair lift, which was the intention. So Dotty is happy.
Published on 27 Oct. 2011 by Dotty

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Big & Bouncy, 23 April 2011
E. Baskerville (North Wales) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Hair Rollers (Personal Care)
Easy to use product, perfect for my mid-length hair but I wouldn't call them curlers, more like "bouncers".

4.0 out of 5 stars No indicator, 26 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Hair Rollers (Personal Care)
These curlers are great apart from the fact that it would be easier if the indicator light turned green once the heaters were at correct temperature.

3.0 out of 5 stars Heated Rollers, 27 Oct. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, easy to use, 28 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Hair Rollers (Personal Care)
After a frutrating wait for delivery (had to order 3 times via collect+) I am very pleased with the rollers. They are easy to use and leave me with soft, shiny big curls. Ignore what some have sad about weight, the rollers are light and easy to handle - the soft surface feels kinder to hair than hard ceramic. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars fab heated rollers, 24 Feb. 2011
Happyfamily (Essex) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love these rollers. The set comes with 12 big rollers which are enough for my long hair. You heat them for 10 minutes then put them on on dry hair for as long as you want. The results are smooth big wavy curls which look very pretty, classy and glamourous. Even without the use of a hairspray, the wavy curls last a long time and my hair stay smooth and frizz free. I now use these every week as I am so impressed by how fabulous my hair look after using these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, 31 May 2012
This review is from: Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Hair Rollers (Personal Care)
If you are considering buying this product, just a word of warning. If you open the box to look at the contents, you cannot return the item. It is considered used and cannot be returned. You can only use the photo on the outside of the box to decide if you want to keep it.

I have very fine hair and have tried similar products before. The rollers are very heavy and will not stay in fine straight hair. I would suggest you try a friend's product before committing. As I couldn't return them I used them to try them out. They are so heavy that they just slide out of the hair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Rollers, 31 May 2014
S. THOMPSON - See all my reviews
This review is from: Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Hair Rollers (Personal Care)
I have limited experience with rollers, but these put lovely curls in my long (mid waist to bra strap length), thick hair even when I had only applied them pretty quickly and hap-hazardly to give them a try. I spritzed them with a setting agent while I worked and even though they dropped a little after a few hours, a nice loose curl was still there the next morning after sleeping - stronger in some parts than others so I am guessing in the parts that had more of the setting lotion. I left them in for about 15-20 minutes until fully cool.

My only real complaints are that the clips that come with are a little fiddly and I had anticipated them being not up to the job so bought some additional butterfly clips - but these turned out equally as fiddly and the grip was not great as the rolers are so large. In the end I managed to keep them all in rough place, but I wouldn't like to try moving around with them in. Maybe with more experience this will become better.

The case is not that heavy, so I think you could take them on holiday with you if you protected the hard casing from the baggage handlers. The only other thing which bothered me is that I could have done with more. These really only did my front and side crown area. Could easily use twice as many to cover the rear in one fowl swoop. Aside from that, very happy with the rollers themselves.

The rollers themselves are a great size for big curls and heat up nicely. Thank god for the foam coating on the riller body as they get quite hot to handle when you are trying to roll.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!, 13 Feb. 2011
Sakazoke "Mermaid-Lover" (Monkton UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These jumbo heated rollers are a must for anyone who wants added body to their root of their hair to long glossy curls. Very easy to follow instructions are included. Everything is stored into its case so nothing can get lost. You have a choice of pins or clips to secure the rollers. Once in the hair they dont move, slip or fall out! The body and crurls last for hours unlike some other makes. If you want a top class product then you need to buy these. You really wont be disappointed. Well done Remington.

4.0 out of 5 stars Heated rollers, 28 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Hair Rollers (Personal Care)
These rollers are very good, but I do wish they had some sort of indication to let you know when they are ready to use.
They don't give curl due to their size but they give volume,which is what I wanted.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for volume, not for curls, 27 Jan. 2011
Ms. Sophy Friend "Stickler" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These Jumbo Curls Hair Rollers do not quite do what they say on the box.
The good points are that they are neatly packaged and easy to put into the hair. The smooth velvet surface makes keeps the hair unfrizzed as you roll them into your hair and the claw style clips slip on easily. They also have to option of being pinned in with the curling pins provided.
They are not too hot to touch to put in, or uncomfortable on the head.
As there are 8 rollers anyone with longer than shoulder length hair may find that there aren't enough to do a whole head.
The real problem is that when you take them out there is a definite lack of any curl, jumbo or other wise!
My hair had great volume but no curls.
So if you really do want big bouncy curls you may need to buy a different set of rollers.

Remington H0747 Jumbo Curls Hair Rollers