4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent capacity backpack, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Tactical Combat MOLLE US Assault Pack 36L German Tropical Camo (Misc.)
This is the second Mil-Tec MOLLE Rucksack I've brought, as I liked the first one enough to want to replace it like for like. I used the previous pack every day on my cycle ride to and from work for the past two years, in all weathers. I found it has pretty good storage capacity.
The only downside I've found however is that although the pack can store a lot of things, one of the shoulder straps on my first bag started to come apart at the seam, hence the need to replace it.
I normally use a rain cover to keep my bag protected from the elements. As such so I don't really know how waterproof the bag is without a cover, especially around the zip area as they don't have any overlapping flap to stop water from possibly getting in.
Having said that, I am pleased with this pack and think it's been good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality and fit for purpose, 26 Nov 2012
I am glad I ordered the larger (50L) backpack the design is spacious with 2small outside zipper sections and 2 larger cavernous inner sections and a Velcro back section next to your back for a water bladder pack. The quality was good ( have not put it through a Scottish winter yet). The dispatch company (camooutdoor) were very efficient and from confirmed order to arrival off goods was a mear 5days, even though they quoted Upto 3wks. The straps are comfortable and wide, interior mesh panels will split eventually but are a benefit. The 600d material is robust and easy to clean. I had no problems filling this bag and I am glad I ordered the larger one for that reason. Amazon and camooutdoors service superb.