5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and has everything needed to get you started!
Published 17 months ago by Raspberrygiggle

1.0 out of 5 stars worst purchase made in long time
I left posting on this for ages due wanted give a decent review

I really disliked this purchase the only good item from this purchase was the steriliser.

Published 1 month ago by S.Primrose

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and has everything needed to get you started!, 20 Mar 2013
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Complete Starter Kit (Baby Product)
When I had a couple of months left of my pregnancy, we started looking for bottles/steriliser etc. Last time we used the Philips Avent set but I had not been overly impressed with it. Having looked at all the different brands available we decided on Tommee Tippee. We decided to purchase the starter kit which has everything we needed in it rather than purchasing all of the different items separately.

We have found the electric steriliser works really well and has a very quick cycle (around 5 minutes). It is not too large or bulky and you can fit 6 of the smaller bottles in comfortably with a dummy case and a couple of dummies. We have since moved onto the larger bottles and they fit just as well, although you cannot get in a dummy case with 6 bottles.

The travel steriliser is very handy when you just need to sterilise one bottle/dummy. You just pop in some water and put it in the microwave for 8 minutes and that's it done!

The bottle warmer is also very good quality. There are three temperature settings. We have it set to the highest setting and it takes 5 minutes to warm a bottle straight from the fridge to the right temperature.

As for the bottles themselves they are really good quality and are a great shape making them really comfortable to hold. They are easy to take apart to clean and put back together again and they fit really well in the accessories you get with this set.

The other accessories are great. You get two of the insulated bottle bags which are really good quality and fit both the small and large bottles. The bottle brush is good as you can pull it in half and the `handle' part can be used to clean the teats properly.

My only complaint is that you only get 2 of the small bottles. We bought 4 more just so we wouldn't have to have the steriliser on all day! The only other thing is you only get 2 of the second stage teats and two of the third stage teats. Again, we have now had to buy 4 extra of the second size teats.

For the price I am really pleased with the quality of these products. The fact that the additional items are so readily available is also really handy! I would recommend the Tommee Tippee products to anyone looking for bottles/accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second time i buy this, 25 Jun 2014
This is second time i buy this exact set!This time i bought it in the best price ever! I took it as a gift to my best friend, because i was really pleased from using for my first son. First of all with this set you got it all and you can add only buying few bottle just for fun , if you find these too neutral or if you want to buy anti-colic ones(because those are not). The sterilizer has plenty of space and you can put bottle of any size and height which you cannot do with other brand sterilizers.Most of the time they fit only their brands bottles. So this one let you free include other kind in your selection. Another thing was that the bottles for me where too many. I have still wrapped one from each size and nipples , to use them brand new for my second child. The black cases do the job and their quality is good and keep the stuff in a temperature so they won't get cool fast or hot.The brush for washing?? Perfect cause it has a special tip to clean the tip of the nipples. I cannot stop speaking about this set. I breastfed and i was worried i am not gonna use it, but even in this case i used and i still do(my son is 15months old)!
I hope my friend is gonna enjoy my gift as much as i did, but at least with it i'm sure she won't miss having something available to her for her first child!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 15 Aug 2011
I chose to stop breastfeeding and move to bottle as I could not keep up with my son! I happened to be looking on Amazon for a steriliser when I came across the starter kit. I couldn't believe how much came in the pack for such a cheap price. When the product arrived, all compact in one box, I was again shocked by how much was in it. The steriliser is very quick and so easy to use and all the accessories are fantastic! If you were to purchase this else where or separately you would spend a fortune! Very pleased with the kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the box, 18 Nov 2013
it is what it is, a starter kit, everything that we need for when the little one arrives, sure might need to buy some additional bottles but very good product, especially the insulated bottle warmers and the microwave sterlizer if out and about. we held off buying it until it came down to 55. It seems to hover about the 66.66 mark but worth checking every day as we did and for one day it had gone down 16. so keep checking. maybe it has something to do with having it in your wish list I am not sure,

5.0 out of 5 stars very good item,well priced and fast delivery would recommend, 2 April 2014
very good item,well priced and fast delivery would recommend also brought the six pack set of bottles which was from here to

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 2 Oct 2013
Me and my baby really love it and its saved alot of money and effort to collect the whole set

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Set for babies, 12 Aug 2013
Good to have this collection of items for baby.
I bought this set when my baby is born , and now my daughter is two , i can still use the steriliser.
Some of items in this kit like bottle warmer are Pretty useful when travelling with babies.

5.0 out of 5 stars A complete kit, 19 April 2013
This kit includes everything you need to get started for a baby who is bottle feeding, the most useful extra we found was the bottle warmer, this saves so much time when your child is hungry and wants a bottle you don't have to wait for a kettle to boil then pour it out and heat a bottle in a bowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend, 27 Feb 2014
This product is perfect and of very good quality.It works fine a and have no problems.
All the tools that are included save you money and time from trying to find what you need to buy. I recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars worst purchase made in long time, 27 July 2014
I left posting on this for ages due wanted give a decent review

The shape of bottles are a pain so u need keep ur baby in a tilt back position to feed and the tests kept indenting inwards as my daughters were try eat there bottles which wasn't suppose happen due the air hole on bottle

This items a waste of money u be better buying cheap bottles from pound land as least they don't indent when try feed

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Complete Starter Kit