5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Helps eliminate smudging and smearing across the screen and for me to type more efficiently on the touchscreen. Just what I needed.
Published 9 months ago by Mrs. C. Bambra

1.0 out of 5 stars Stylus for kindle fire
In my opinion a complete waste of money
my stylus the rubber tip became detached and can not be re-fitted due to the design of the pen, it is machine press assembled so cannot be dismantled to make a repair
Published 20 months ago by Brett

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 13 Nov 2013
Mrs. C. Bambra "Avid reader" (Bath, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AmazonBasics Stylus for Touchscreen Devices (Personal Computers)

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, 29 Dec 2012
Works well and feels a bit like a large felt tip writing on glass. Use it with Autodesk sketch app or similar for its true value of how it works better than using fingers. The tip is soft but that helps prevent markingon tablet glass. Quite light to hold, I would have preferred more weight in the barrel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basic stylus for Kindle Fire HD, 21 Mar 2013
H. Harrison "night owl" (York England) - See all my reviews
I would recommend this to everyone who has a Kindle Fire . I use it every day.It's called " basic" but is more than adequate for its purpose, especially for those of us with "chunky" fingers. Why pay more when you can get the same sort of thing cheaper? I wouldn't be without mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sylus writing facilitator for my disability, 11 Sep 2013
This is a great procduct that enables me to point accurately on the screen to select my choices. Ican only move one hand at present and this easy to use sof and 'clean' pen is a real additon to my kindle fire. I recommended highly for anyone with mobility problems,or simply to maintain youkindle clean after using the typewriter or selecting from your Apps, books etc. Simply point, and all is done!
Tanzi Pro

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Tool, 21 Jan 2013
Sometimes my fingers do not prompt the touchscreen but this does every time.
Recommended if you have a similar problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth paying the extra, 18 Oct 2013
This item is much better than the cheaper one's, I purchased 2 other stylus much cheaper but they were rubbish as they say you get what you pay for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon basics black stylus, 25 July 2012
Brilliant idea, especially if you are clumsy! Again,Amazon service and delivery excellent. I have found it invaluable, not only for my ipad but my mobile phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Stylus, 12 Jun 2013
Unfortunately unable to attach stylus to Kindle so am continually misplacing it. Pleasant to the touch, when I can find it. Think at that price it could be better designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stick, 10 Sep 2012
Bought this w/o much consideration.

Now I am glad that I ought this. It is good and firm to hold. Good soft rubber top.

Works very well with my GPS device.... much better than my fingers. Have also tried it on my Nokia Lumia and works very well with that also.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stylus for kindle fire, 2 Jan 2013