5.0 out of 5 stars Superb
Bad timing - I had a brand new carpet throughout, 3 Persian cats throwing up hairballs and an elderly, temporarily incontinent rescue cat!
This miraculous spray helped save my sanity. I still can't believe that you can't see where the stain was once dried. I truly have trouble finding the spot again!
Leaves no mark at all, smells pleasant and totally eliminates...
Published on 19 Feb 2011 by Janine

3.0 out of 5 stars The Jury's out !!!
I've been trying for ages to get rid of the smell of pee left by an elderly cat, who used to use my study carpet as a litter tray. I tried "Urine-Off"- that was useless, I've tried carpet cleaners, detergents etc. but none has worked. "Simple Solution" was my last hope and it appears to have been fairly successful, the smell hasn't completely gone but it has been...
Published 12 months ago by David H J Ashdown

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 19 Feb 2011
This review is from: Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Cats, 750 ml (Misc.)
Leaves no mark at all, smells pleasant and totally eliminates all odour.
An absolute MUST have for all cat owners out there who are tearing out there hair in a bid to keep their home looking (and smelling) lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed so far, 5 Jun 2011
I've got a problems with one of my cats spraying his territory. The house was starting to smell really badly in places,
even if I cleaned any traces up as soon as possible.
I bought this product with very low expectations as I felt it wouldn't do much more than mask the smell but I was wrong.
I went round all the places where my cat is spraying, left the product for a good 10 mins as instructed and then
wiped up the residue. Once it was dry, I went round with Feliway spray which I use daily.
The house now smells much better and I can tell my cat's spraying has reduced significantly - this might be the combination
of products so I would recommend anyone with the same problem to use both in conjunction.
As a side note, I have melamine kitchen doors which have become stained in places and the Simple Solution left on for a
few minutes has lifted the stains completely.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 6 Dec 2012
it got rid of the cat wee smell from where my cat wee'd where he shouldn't have! And it arrived very promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Product!, 28 Sep 2012
We had a cat weeing on three of our carpeted steps for about a month. After some research, I bought this product, and after one application to each of the steps, the smell vanished immediately. Once the stairs dried, the smell was still gone forever. Until the cat urinated on all three steps again. So I have come back to buy some more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple Solution Cat Stain & Odour Remover 750ml, 4 Oct 2011
After our cat had urinated on our carpet none of the usual household cleaners worked on the odour.This has worked and eliminated the odour,also tried on a tea stain on our carpet and it worked on that as well.Would recommend to all pet owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says !, 25 April 2013
having a elderly cat that sometimes does go out of his tray , the results aren't pleasant , but using this product and following the instructions etc, the result was quite remarkable .the odour had completlygone and there was no discolouration on the carpet , recommended !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 April 2013
It was so good having that for my newly adopted cat. It works, removes the odour and stains when used according to the instructions!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job very well., 29 April 2012
As she got older, our cat had recurrent waterworks problems and had a tendency to go anywhere and everywhere in the house. This stuff saved a lot of things which I think we probably would have had to throw out otherwise. No smell of cat wee anywhere.

1.0 out of 5 stars stain remover for cats, 25 Mar 2014
This product did not begin to get rid of the stains in the carpets! Absolutely useless.. Directions were adhered to, to the letter!
I am so disappointed in it and would not recommend it to anyone, may as well douse in water for all the good it did

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work completely., 20 Mar 2014
This didn't completely work. My settee still smells to this day. It just reduced the smell a bit. Rather disappointed.