5.0 out of 5 stars A bottle full of miracles
Our home is fitted with harvest corn coloured carpet and looks lovely apart from when our beloved whippet has eaten grass on his daily walk and just brings the whole wadge up. I have now come up with an easy way of removing the stain, and also discovered that anything that contains bile, is the cause of the stain.
On discovering the misdemeanor I remove it gently...
Published on 22 May 2012 by honeybunch

3.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish communication
Product is good, but I advise you to buy from another seller. My product came in 2 royal mail plastic bags as it was leaking. Over half of the liquid was in the plastic bag and bubble wrap,and the top almost fell off the bottle. I wrote to seller explaining about damaged goods through Amazon contact but did not get any reply.
Published on 27 Sep 2011 by Jananna

5.0 out of 5 stars A bottle full of miracles, 22 May 2012
This review is from: Simple Solution Stain and Odour Remover for Dogs, 750 ml (Misc.)
On discovering the misdemeanor I remove it gently from the carpet with a designated knife. I then clean the area with a foam carpet cleaner that has a brush. This only gets debris off but leaves the stain.Then I apply Simple Solution very liberally soaking right down to concrete floor, and wait ten minutes or longer. Then I trample dry with paper roll, and designated towel, and wait to dry.Sometimes takes about 24 hours plus. Then when dry if the stain has not gone, I repeat process. Sometimes I do finish with the foam brush, not because it removes marks, but does make everything fade and leave a wonderful result. Wouldn't be without this product, simply miraculous.If there were six stars this product would certainly earn them all. Don't be alarmed about soaking to carpet backing as instructed, it has to be done to remove the stain. Apparently this bottle of miracles disolves protein enzimes that cause the stain. Our carpets are wool, and product seems very compatible. A must for all animal owners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have bought this amazing cleaner many times - don't bother trying anything else, 5 April 2013
I first bought this from a pet store chain, when it was packaged in a natural-look bottle, to tackle stains left by my puppy's accidents and my older dogs occasional throwing-up of grass. As we are a science-y household, I was attracted by the fact that it was natural enzymes and bacteria that were put to work to digest the organic matter in stains and that once the organic matter was all digested, the bacteria would die. I preferred that approach to buying carpet cleaner based on detergents and perfumes. I tried it and was amazed how effective it was - such that I went round the house trying to find all the little annoying marks and was able to get rid of them all. In terms of using it, it has a nice natural subtle fruity smell and you simply apply it and leave for a few minutes before blotting up the excess. I tend to spray it on and then leave the bottle next to the patch being cleaned, so that next time I walk past I am prompted to do the blotting. After that you just forget about it - no scrubbing or hot water required. The next time I needed some, the store appeared to have stopped stocking it and I searched online. It took a bit of digging to find the new 'domestic goddess-type' bright blue packaging and 'gun' style bottle. It's the same stuff though - and worth every penny. It is easy to use and works every single time - full marks.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish communication, 27 Sep 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I even use it to wipe down the kitchen floor because I love the smell so much, 13 July 2014
I have bought this product about a million times! I use it on everything, I mean EVERYTHING! dog mess..... Done, cat mess.....done, raspberry yoghurt......done, jam tart.......done, blood.......done, shoe polish......done! My life goal is to find something it doesn't clean! I even use it to wipe down the kitchen floor because I love the smell so much, I use it to deodorise any upholstery the dogs sit against or on. I have even used it when my son had a teething nappy in the car. THIS HAS COMPLETED MY LIFE I genuinely never leave home without some of it in my bag because it is so good. QUICK SOMEBODY MAKE A GENERAL CLEANER OUT OF IT BEFORE THEY REALISE! if you are thinking of having a baby, a dog, a boyfriend ect this spray makes the whole house training phase so calm because it cleans everything. My dog had parvovirus and you would never know! Buy it now, you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Life-saver!, 26 May 2014
C. Peacock (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Wilful Lhasa Apso puppy + cream fitted carpets = major problem! Problem solved with Simple Solution! Smells great and really works (provided you follow the instructions - which I'm guessing some of the other reviewers haven't!). A. Blot up as much of the pee or poop remains as you possibly can; B. Spray double the stained area, and keep spraying until carpet & underlay are thoroughly soaked (my guide for when to stop is when the stain is completely covered by foam); C. Wait 10-15 minutes, then blot up as much of the Simple Solution as you can (I use paper towel for blotting - cheap & convenient). I'm using gallons of this stuff, and miles of paper towel, but my cream carpet is stain and odour free.

4.0 out of 5 stars Puppy Training!, 27 May 2013
B. Selby - See all my reviews
Good product, removes stains from carpets and helps to eliminate odours. Not sure how effective this product is at convincing the pups to go elsewhere to do their business though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Aug 2013
Worth the buy, this product really helped with the strong dog odour it does leave the carpet quite wet so reccomend lifting the carpet and spraying the underlay if possible and letting it dry first. Would buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 2 July 2013
Having just purchased a new puppy and having tried every home cleaning product available to try and get rid of the underlying urine smell, I thought I would try this one. It was fantastic, it took the smell away straight away and it smells lovely. As soon as it runs out I shall be buying another one.

2.0 out of 5 stars STAIN_ODOUR REMOVER, 27 Jun 2013
Smells nice but did not remove urine staining on my carpets, it also
States you can not use on wool carpets on the container.
It hasn't really deterred my dog from urinating in the house either.

4.0 out of 5 stars simple solution, 20 Jun 2013
very good product seams to work well and smells lovely . would certainly recommend to friends has removed stains that had not come out with other products