on 10 November 2012
Inserted my mini-SIM into the adaptor and slid into my phone.
It destroyed the SIM card slot on my N8!
Avoid like the plague!
on 25 October 2011
Just do what it should do.

And really works in my Nokia mobile phone. And works well since then.

Excellent product.
on 17 May 2013
bought mine from IHOMEDIRECT, so don't know if this will be true of other resellers.

I already own one adapter which, as with the product pic, has small supporting corners to hold the micro-SIM in place.

The product I received doesn't - it's the classic SIM shape with a cut-out, but no supports - and is provided with stickers to hold the micro-SIM in place.

I've uploaded a pic of it onto Amazon so you can see what I mean.

I'm only going to be using the adapter temporarily, in cheap handsets while on holiday, so not ideal, as don't particularly want to make my SIM all sticky, but it will do.
review image
on 12 December 2013
Ok so it didn't cost much but I would of rather put the money in the charity box then waste on this,didn't fit the sim of my iPhone 4.
Was of time postage & packaging used :(
on 5 February 2014
All arrived fairly quickly, main gripe it is difficault to fit micro sim into adapter, finally got micro sim in but it kept falling out when i put it in my old phone
on 30 November 2012
Does not meet product description. Complete waste of space and money! Slips out - ridiculous product design. Phone reads "no sim card inserted". Absolute garbage.
on 2 June 2012
I have used other sim adaptors previously successfully, this one is extremely thin and easily breaks, would't risk it again. I used it to put a small sim into a Nokia 5800 which I took to India to use instead of my iPhone. The thing is very thin and I couldn't take it out from the slot, with all my attempts eventually it broke inside the phone. I had to find someone to unscrew the phone to get the bits of the adaptor that separated from the sim, and the sim out. The sim slot was completely damaged with all those procedures unfortunately..
on 14 April 2014
Sorry this one is totally no good keeps slipping out really no good don't recommend, so now have to buy another one where it clips in
on 14 May 2014
it is an adapter with stickers on both side that you need to cut to keep the connection between sim card and phone ...
first of all .. the sticker gets stuck in the sim card slot and is a single use product ... or for someone who does not plan to change sims between phones ... but then that according to me defeats the purpose of an adapter / converter. If it were to stay in one phone i would just get the right size sim from the network (free of charge!).
on 30 November 2013
Arrived far to late! Ridiculously long time!! Don't waste your money or time on this product didn't even for in the end!

See one answered question