on 15 March 2012
This is a little gem! For the price it's great, less than 10x1 pounds (Amazon doesn't let you add a price) it's a good buy.

It charges up the wii remotes perfectly and you get a good 3-4 hours use out of them, although you may get more but I have never used them for longer than that and put them back on charge when I've finished.

The battery's are a higher mAh than the official battery packs so I presume they will last longer without a charge.

The reason I have knocked a start off is because of the base. It's a little flimsy and when you place the remotes in there it's temperamental in relation to the connection from the battery to the base.

If knocked the light will flash off...back to on, indicating a loss of connection/charging.

The base lights up a really nice blue, red lights below the remotes tells you the batteries are not charged, and a blue light indicates a full charge. There is a switch at the back to turn off the whole charger, and it must be noted it does not automatically turn off when fully charged you have to do it manually.

All in all this is so much better than constantly buying batteries (that can cost loads!) and is worth the money.

Would recommend!
on 22 January 2014
Sick and tired ( and broke ) with buying batteries all the time. This charges all 4 wii remotes and allows 2 hours of play easily. ( maybe longer but don't allow them to play anymore! )

The only niggle I have is that it needs to state that the batteries are attached to new covers so the original battery covers are no longer needed. My kids all have different colour wii remotes and apart from the white wii remote the rest have unmatching battery covers.
on 3 May 2014
I've now bought and thrown away several of this type of charger. They're great in principle and, if they work, save a fortune in batteries. The problem is they don't work properly - or if they do, it's only for a relatively short period of time.

I thought I'd cracked it with this one. When it arrived, I unpacked it, swapped out the existing battery packs on the Wiimotes and plugged in the dock. Everything worked beautifully. A month later, the metal contacts at the back of the battery packs were starting to lose connection with the contacts on the docking station. You could still use it, but you had to jiggle the Wiimotes in the dock to find the right connection.

Two weeks after that, only one docking slot worked. A week later, that failed, too. So, within two months, the whole system had failed completely.

It's not a particularly expensive product, so the lost cost isn't a huge problem. But I'm just sick of Wii accessories that just don't do what they say they'll do. The lesson? I'll only by official Nintendo Wii products from now on.
on 15 January 2016
This has brought our Wii back to life!
We previously used rechargeable batteries, which never stayed charged in the remotes, so that everytime the kids wanted to play on it the batteries needed charging...
The battery packs fit snugly in the remotes, and charge quickly. They last for a couple of hours or so per charge - plenty long enough to keep the kids entertained before they get bored!
The only issue I had was that there was poor contact between the battery pack and the charger contacts, this was easily solved by a quick rub over of the contacts on the battery pack with a bit of fine sandpaper.
on 4 April 2014
Works most of the time, with my original controlers, i have to place Them very carefully in the charter for Them to charg. With not original controlers the chartring light is constant no matter how long they have charge but they are charg fully Wien i use them
on 17 January 2015
Only two of slot works although you can seen all 4 light are on. I think that capacity of charger is not strong enough to support all 4 remote simultaneously. The connection is also badly fiddly so you new need to keep on checking to connection is alright.
on 18 December 2013
This product does the Job, just about. if your reomotes are in a silicone case, then this will have to be removed as there is little space between the slots. There is also a lot of fiddling involved to get all 4 remotes to charge.
on 8 November 2013
Well it does what it says on the tin, you need to route your power via the Wii box rather than direct into it as others do.
It can be a bit fiddly to sit the controllers in properly to ensure they charge, but overall not a drama
on 12 January 2015
Awful - I suppose you get what you pay for. Would only charge one at a time. Tried to get a refund but they asked me to send it back at my own expense. They kept telling me I wasn't using it properly - rubbish. Gave up in the end
on 23 June 2015
All good so far, easy to set up and use, and no more children asking for batteries! Not sure if 'new' as listed as the batteries and dock were simply wrapped in bubble wrap (no box). All good though, especially for the price.

See one answered question