4.0 out of 5 stars Our little one like it
Published 14 months ago by A friendly guy

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Tasted it myself before giving to our baby, and its okay but is a bit potent in smell
Published 7 months ago by Denise Tolley

4.0 out of 5 stars Our little one like it, 27 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Ella's Kitchen Stage 1 From 4 Months Organic Broccoli, Pear and Peas 120 g (Pack of 7) (Grocery)
So the organic ingredients and ethics of Ella's Kitchen score high for me and the taste test - well our little one loves it. We started introducing food at just under 6 months and has been picky with a few home made recipes - the ratio of porridge to fruit and how well its been blended for example. We got one of these sachet's for convenience and a time factor and she loved it from the very first spoon. I have done a bit of research and I am more than happy to let them be a regular part of her diet. We still make our own and thanks to the percentages on the back of the packets you can work out ratio's of how to make your own. It's organic so more nutrition and little harmful things like herbicides, fungicides & pesticides and there's a fantastic range. This was the least favourite of our little one but she still ate it. Thank you Ella.

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish they'd had these for my previous five children!, 7 July 2014
A brilliant product. Peace of mind of knowing you are feeding your baby a totally healthy, organic diet with the minimum of effort. My baby loves these meals, making meal times far less stressful. They are pureed to perfection making it easy for little folk to swallow. They taste really nice and the addition of fruit to the vegetable content makes them far more palatable for babies. I feel that the contents of these meals goes some way in avoiding my baby becoming constipated. There are a variety of different meals so I have found that unless I cook a meal myself, I use these handy packs for most of my baby's meals. The packing is lightweight so easy to pack for meals out. Baby can feed directly from the pack when they become a little older. A brilliant product which makes using pre-made baby foods less of a guilt trip.

5.0 out of 5 stars tasty, 28 Jun. 2012
My little one love this taste. Great for mixing with baby rice or porridge. Ideal for out and about as a snack as well. Fast delivery and great quality. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 23 Aug. 2014
My baby loved this. Horrid colour, as lots of baby foods are, but she loved it (and she is not keen on savoury things). Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Favourtie of my granddaughter, 3 July 2013
My granddaughter loves the Ella's Kitchen variety. As she can't eat dairy, there is a good choice. Thank you Ella's Kitchen.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 12 Sept. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin!, 18 July 2014
Does exactly what it says on the tin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 Sept. 2014
My son loved taste and texture.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Jan. 2015
good product and good delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug. 2014