5.0 out of 5 stars Any left for me?
Great as a desert, great as a drink, helps with the 5 a day, smooth for young ones, yummy for older ones, use with a spoon or straight from the pouch. If theres any left over i'll finish it!
Published on 8 May 2012 by Mum of munch

3.0 out of 5 stars more for grown ups
Nice smoothie but kiwi is recommended for 9+ month babies. Would better buy the Yellow one instead as it is suitable for 4+ month babies.
Published on 21 May 2012 by JVanag

5.0 out of 5 stars Any left for me?, 8 May 2012
This review is from: Ella's Kitchen The Green One Organic Smoothie Fruits 90 g (Pack of 12) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Our little one says YUM, 27 Feb 2014
So the organic ingredients and ethics of Ella's Kitchen score high for me and the taste test - well our little one loves it. We started introducing food at just under 6 months and has been picky with a few home made recipes - the ratio of porridge to fruit and how well its been blended for example. We got one of these sachet's for convenience and a time factor and she loved it from the very first spoon. I have done a bit of research and I am more than happy to let them be a regular part of her diet. We still make our own and thanks to the percentages on the back of the packets you can work out ratio's of how to make your own. It's organic so more nutrition and little harmful things like herbicides, fungicides & pesticides and there's a fantastic range. Thank you Ella.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 14 July 2013
L. Perestrelo - See all my reviews
Handy to have in the cupboard for a guilt free snack on the go. My daughter loves them and we have one most days, she likes most of the flavours, and enjoys her 'squidgy' as we know them. It is a nice way to get a bit more of her fruit intake dealt with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014
Mrs. P. G. S. Kuzev (essex) - See all my reviews
kids love it

5.0 out of 5 stars Fruit with no nasties, 31 Mar 2014
A staple in our house and always a hit with fussy toddlers and little friends - handy sized packs with simple fruit purée and no nasties

Usually much cheaper on Amazon than the supermarkets

Pros: All natural, toddler portion size, good for lunch boxes, snacks, ice pops, frozen fruit slushies

Cons: None, after 3 years our house still loves these

5.0 out of 5 stars Really popular, 11 Aug 2013
Catherine Edwards "Cat 99" (Shropshire UK) - See all my reviews
Great for out and about and when she is teething and wants something soft. Pop theme. The fridge for teething relief

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy and healthy, 23 Mar 2013
S. Harrison (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
These pouches are really great and handy for on the go. We have been using them since LO was 7 months and she is able to hold it and feed herself. We use these as a healthy snack after swimming. Would definitely recommend to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Feb 2013
This product is very good. My daughter loves this range. I would defiantly recommend any of these products. Very easy to put in a lunch box as a quick snack.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it, 30 Jan 2012
Smart, easy, tasty for a fast on the go snack. Perfect for my toddler when we are out and about

3.0 out of 5 stars more for grown ups, 21 May 2012